Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

terrible throw. Why go deep? Awful throw. Awful call. Based on what I see from you guys here, that seems to expose your weaknesses........................................................

And Brady puts the nail in the coffin.
Hard to argue Steve. Same thing I saw.

This team is 2 and done with MS and Kubiak. Period. We need a new coach and we need a new QB............anyone but MS.

EMBARRASSING display.:wadepalm::wadepalm::wadepalm:

The patriots extended all of our hopes by 30 minutes. Instead of blowing us out in the first half they waited until the second.

Cushing I.R.'d....

Dobbins I.R.'d....

Sharpton I.R.'d....

Yeah, I don't get why Ruud is even on this team at all!!!!

In other news, Wade Phillips drafted JJ Watt two years ago. Drafted another LB, too, this past draft. Outside of that, Gary has had the draft picks for his OL and WR.

Ruud is out there because of three key injuries to key ILBs. Duh.

Everyone is going to blame Kubiak & Schaub again... but Wade & Marciano gets equal blame. Everyone sucked! Actually, STs weren't as bad as usual.

Yates is a better option than Matt right now.

Hell I would trade Matt right now for Tebow ... at least Tim tries to win.

All Matt is doing is collecting a paycheck.

He has no fire, no heart, and no NFL ability.

Has it really come to this?

The two OT games vs Lions and Jags is where I think the D spent all they could spend.

Since then, they have had this attitude that "**** it. We know how this goes down....Gary's offense goes 3 and out, we're back on the field to clean up the mess."

At least Buddy Ryan swung a left hook on Gilbride.

Haha ya I hear ya.

This team is 2 and done with MS and Kubiak. Period. We need a new coach and we need a new QB............anyone but MS.

EMBARRASSING display.:wadepalm::wadepalm::wadepalm:

The only way they are going to go deep in the playoffs is on defense.

Get another elite defender. I don't trust Schaub or Kubiak anymore until they prove me otherwise

Your fine with the defense has played? Not getting lined up in time, gashed up the middle, open receivers everywhere.

The offense hasn't been good but neither has the defense.

Granted, they've had issues but the offense isn't scoring or holding on to the ball very long. They're in a hopeless situation. The Patriots are incredible offensively. If the Texans had any kind of brain trust at all they'd have gone out and grabbed someone from that coaching tree/system and not this stooge from Denver who last won anything in what? 1998? That's almost 20 years ago. The game passed Kubiak by a long, long time ago.

Offense cannot sustain a drive. Leave the D out there long enough and Brady will make them pay...much less our D that is held together w bubble gum and paper clips.

Everyone is going to blame Kubiak & Schaub again... but Wade & Marciano gets equal blame. Everyone sucked! Actually, STs weren't as bad as usual.

Dude the D gave the offense chance after chance after chance. What more do u want. This is brady. The offense has to score as well to win.

Actually special teams was worth a darn so Marciano is free this game....still needs to be fired for sucking all the other times.

Um NE scored 34 on the niners. Yet the niners scored 41. You see what I'm saying. Ravens needed 38 to beat Broncos. You see what I'm sayin?

That's what you need to win championships.

The Texans are light yrs away from being the type of offense that can score 35 pts in a game.

The only way they are going to go deep in the playoffs is on defense.

Get another elite defender. I don't trust Schaub or Kubiak anymore until they prove me otherwise

That's basically it. We're in a situation like Baltimore was back in 1999-2000 with Dilfer and for many years after that. Our defense is going to have to be unbelievable because our offense will barely keep us alive in the postseason. If Gary's not going anywhere then we better start drafting more defensive studs because this right.... this is as far as Gary's offensive philosophy is going to get us. Now maybe Wade's not up to the task for the long haul either but we're definitely not going to ride Matt ****ing Schaub or Arian Foster behind what Gary thinks is an acceptable line to the promised land.

Back