Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

If Wade is a veteran of the NFL...if he's a veteran of being a d-coordinator...then he has to do something at the half.

He has to harken back to his old days when you went into the locker room and you and your assistants said, "OK. Now let's do THIS. Understood?"

The same defense is not going to cut it.

We have to raise the stakes. You have nothing to lose...because you might lose anyway if you keep things the same.

Lets get into FG range on this one and finish the half 4 behind. I'd take that.

To be discouraged yes. To day it's over. No. I've seen a lot of football in my life and now a 17-10 game is nothing.

In fairness, it wasn't 17-10...it was 17-3 and Foster took us onto his back for that TD.

I'd say it's OK to be anxious and frustrated. That's just me.

People can feel how they want to feel. Without being called idiots for it, which is against forum rules to name-call. By the way. :tiphat:

Keo looked like the Wolverine coming in on that block. That would be an awesome picture.

maybr schaub is injured. it looks like he is throwing his passes into the ground sometimes.

Sorry to bring this thread into the gutter, but I am almost orgasmic watching watching a Kubiak team go for it with 30 second to go until half time.

Come on!

Back