Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

foster and the d give us a chance against these guys. schaub and kubiak are going to have to put on their big boy pants or we are toast.

On this one, we're down by 14...... we got to go for it on 4th down, Kubiak should be preparing for that right now.

Just in case.

Assuming this one holds up, my god a pick 6 would be welcome to close this half out. KJax for it I reckon.

Yeah, how many times have we seen a medium pass on 3rd and long, a short pass on 3rd and medium. I've never seen a qb (or a team) do this with such frequency.

I don't understand that screen pass out to Posey. I really don't. They destroyed that in the last game and we need to be going down the field, instead we're throwing it to a guy who has someone all over him 2 yards behind the LOS

We have not gone vertical much in the last several games.

Gary is scared. Matt is scared. And really, I can see why: He can't hit it, it often is under thrown.

That foot is killing him, IMO. He cannot really unload on the ball much at all. Everything, from what it looks like, is TOUCH passes using only upper body effort.

155672_3960015959034_1237052781_n.jpg

Doesn't matter. Brady will throw a screen pass which will go for 40 yards and the Vereen will moonwalk into the end zone.

Please, for the love of god, put Yates in BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. Shaub has that familiar lost look in his wandering eyes. If nothing else it could change the tempo and maybe spark SOMETHING other than punts. Ive seen enough of Matt Schaub.

Quit saying stupid things.

It's not like we're exactly the Kings of Critical Games, so yeah...it's totally natural to be discouraged after watching this first half.

There's only so much game to be played, and so far Tom & Co. are doing very well.

To be discouraged yes. To say it's over. No. I've seen a lot of football in my life and now a 17-10 game is nothing.

Last edited:
Back