Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

Not a single carry for Tate.

Is Forsett hurt?

I'm not advocating FOR them, just curious that only Foster has been out there. I don't even think I've seen Tate or Forsett even in on a play one single time yet.

Has anyone come in to spell Foster?

Not really.

We don't have guys that are explosive in short space and the patriots have athletic defenders in coverage. Normally you hit a guy on a short hot route on a blitz and he runs for extra yardage. We don't have good separation and our qb rarely puts zip on those types of passes. Not a good combo.

O-line can't block everyone all the time.

that works too...... but blitz pick up would work as well. the OL got blew up on that particular play.

a qb is not going to be able to have all day and thre open receivers like its a saturday scrimmage against the rice owls here. occasionally, just evey so often, schaub has to make a freaking play man. you cant blame everything on the coach and line and opposing defenses. quit looking for excuses and make it happen

Please, for the love of god, put Yates in BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. Shaub has that familiar lost look in his wandering eyes. If nothing else it could change the tempo and maybe spark SOMETHING other than punts. Ive seen enough of Matt Schaub.

I don't say much here, but you guys who are calling it over in a 17-3 ballgame are...well, stupid motherfukcers.

Sorry, I have no other words for you.

It's not like we're exactly the Kings of Critical Games, so yeah...it's totally natural to be discouraged after watching this first half.

There's only so much game to be played, and so far Tom & Co. are doing very well.

Hmmm... I'm not sure he actually got in there. But, I doubt there's something clear enough to overturn the call.

Back