Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2019 AFC South Standings

Seattle won the NFC West in 2010 with a 7-9 record. Then beat the 11-5 Saints in the 1st round.

While that is true that was Pete Carroll’s first year as HC and they beat the Saints due to a running play from Lynch that is legendary. Also even at 11-5 Saints were the 5th seed and got in on a wild card win.

Don’t get me wrong they hung tough all game and deserved the win but I think that game was more an outliner than anything.

While that is true that was Pete Carroll’s first year as HC and they beat the Saints due to a running play from Lynch that is legendary. Also even at 11-5 Saints were the 5th seed and got in on a wild card win.

Don’t get me wrong they hung tough all game and deserved the win but I think that game was more an outliner than anything.

I think the point is you're not what your record says you are despite what Parcels said. Plenty of 5 & 6 seeds have won it all. Either getting healthy at the right time, gelling at the right time, or catching a spark... anything can happen.

I think the point is you're not what your record says you are despite what Parcels said. Plenty of 5 & 6 seeds have won it all. Either getting healthy at the right time, gelling at the right time, or catching a spark... anything can happen.

Define 'plenty'

Back