Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

You know its B-A-D when....

You know its B-A-D when…………..You know that your team will even scrw up loosing …….......win a game and give up the FIRST pick.:crying:

You know its bad when the announcers for the game talk about anything and everything other than the game.

When we've clinched the first pick in the draft at WEEK 14.

when Stuart Scott is yelling during our highlights of Mathis KR ...."DON'T SCORE A TOUCHDOWN DRAFT REGGIE BUSH!!!!"

when the originator of the thread is wondering what if anything it will take to make this thread go away....ohhhhhh the PAIN!!!! :brickwall

You know its BAD when....A local radio station is giving away tickets to the game and no one calls in...

> Q: What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV
> watching the Super Bowl?
> > A: The Houston Texans.
> >
> > Q: What do the Houston Texans and Billy Graham
> have in common?
> > A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and
> yell Jesus Christ.
> >
> > Q: How do you keep a Houston Texan out of your
> yard?
> > A: Put up goal posts.
> >
> > Q: Where do you go in Houston in case of a
> tornado?
> > A: To Reliant Stadium - they never get a touchdown
> there.
> >
> > Q: What do you call a Houston Texan with a Super
> Bowl ring?
> > A: A thief.
> >
> > Q: Why doesn't San Antonio have a professional
> football team?
> > A: Because then Houston would want one.
> >
> > Q: What's the difference between the Houston
> Texans and a dollar bill?
> > A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar
> bill.
> >
> > Q: How many Houston Texans does it take to win a
> Super Bowl?
> > A: Nobody knows and we may never find out.
> >
> > Q: What do the Houston Texans and possums have in
> common?
> > A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the
> road.

You know its bad when you find yourself listening to the spouse talk about her feelings instead of watching the texan game.

when you find yourself thinking that spending time with the in-laws is actually less painful than watching the texans. Though its still pretty damn bad.

When you hire Dan Reeves as a consultant with 3 games left in the season.

Where was he after week 3?

Bobby 119C:brickwall

...you know it's bad when your GM makes excuses for the Texans not opening up the offense in year 4, like we're the only team in the NFL with injuries/penalties/mistakes, etc.

when the draft is 5 MONTHS away and everyone is getting in virtual fistfights over what to do with the pick that's not even officially ours yet.

when the message board hasn't had a thread that doesn't mention Bush or Dan Reeves since what seems like the last time we won a game.

when you thought a loss would clinch the #1 pick only to find out a win moves you to #5.

Its like you think you're going on a date with Angelina Jolie....and Rosie O donnell shows up. :brickwall

Texas_Thrill said:
when you thought a loss would clinch the #1 pick only to find out a win moves you to #5.

Its like you think you're going on a date with Angelina Jolie....and Rosie O donnell shows up. :brickwall

That's great..

You know it's bad when the most productive off-season weapon misses 4 or 5 games a season..

You know it's bad when The Most Exciting things that happen during the season is a bone shaking hit from D-Rob and hiring Dan Reeves as an consultant..

You know its bad when you have fans who are traitors and want you to lose.

You know its bad when those fans cant come up with good reasons why we should take the player they want but only say lets take this guy he will help us?

You know its bad when you get rid of pro bowl LB/CB and your record drops by wins because they are "old"

You know its bad when your quarterback has 60 something sacks.

You know its bad when it takes 3 TE's to do the job of 1

You know its bad when you are blitzed 80% of the time and still havent figured out a way around it.

You know its bad when the front office says with 60 sacks last season our O-line needs time to gel. So we bring in a problem child to fix it.

i could keep going

You know it's bad when you think to yourself how much you would like to see Jerry Glanville as your head coach

You know it is bad when you read on this board about only winning 5 or 6 games next year if you don't draft the right player.... and it sounds good to you.

You know it is bad when you watch the jets on MNF and you think they look pretty good.

You know it's bad when some of the hometown fans are doing the same thing they were doing before the Oilers left town.

You know it's bad when tanking games instead of winning them sounds like a rational idea to an overwhelming number of fans.

You know it's bad when you go from possible Playoffs to probable Layoffs in less than a season.

You know it's bad when you read old posts from seasons past and notice that they have the same message but are only written by different posters.

You know it's bad when your son, who would sleep in his Texans coat if you'de let him, doesn't wear it anymore to school cause of the jokes being made.

You know it's bad when your other son, who's 4 years old, likes the Pittsburg Steelers instead of Dad's team.

Ect...Ect...Ect...

(Texan Asylum:
You know it's bad when your son, who would sleep in his Texans coat if you'de let him, doesn't wear it anymore to school cause of the jokes being made.)

I'm sorry, but ILMAO when I read that one. Welcome to the Houston fan club!:redtowel:

TexansJunkE said:
(Texan Asylum:
You know it's bad when your son, who would sleep in his Texans coat if you'de let him, doesn't wear it anymore to school cause of the jokes being made.)

I'm sorry, but ILMAO when I read that one. Welcome to the Houston fan club!:redtowel:
What does ILMAO mean?

You know it's bad when after the 3rd game of the season and you're mathematically eliminated from playoff contention!!!

You know it's bad when the team is bottoming out and the fans on message boards attack each other vs. the topic.

... group hug comes next season.

You know it's bad when there is complete silence from the homers:homer: when they thought the season was going to be good with the addition of P-Buc, Greenwood and Riley and the minimalized the losses of Glenn, Sharper, Wright and McCree.

Texas_Thrill said:
you know its bad when the season is over....and you still feel like there are more LOSSES to come.

LOL... that's what happens when you get "trained" for an entire season. Don't worry, the offseason will talk you off the bad trip.

I HATE TO BRING THIS THREAD BACK BUT.....

YOU KNOW ITS BAD WHEN ALL YOU SEE AND EVERY THREAD IS ABOUT VY AND BUSH!

How many times can the same thread be repeated? Can we consolidate all this craziness?

And you know its bad....when someone starts a dang thread not liking VY over what he wears!!!! How low can this board go?

You know it's bad for the NFL when you go from most jeered to most feared. Other teams talk right now...

They got who? Kubiak??? Uh, well at least he's just one man. What you say??? Now who??? Sherman??? Get out of Dodge! Next you'll tell me they're gonna use their draft choice wisely.....to be continued.

You are vicious man, vicious.:) I do hope when the draft is over we can all pull together behind whatever team is assembled. The classy thing to do. IMO

Texan Asylum said:
You are vicious man, vicious.:) I do hope when the draft is over we can all pull together behind whatever team is assembled. The classy thing to do. IMO

totally agree with you. I think this losing atmosphere has brought the dogs out when we should be tried to have a united front. I'm sure once the season starts we'll let go of the hostility and put it where it really belongs.....charlie casserly. lmao

cause you know its bad when he's still the GM after we went 1-15 on players HE drafted!!!!!

when you wonder if after the draft the city of houston will break into civil war over the first pick in the draft.

VY Army & Navy
Bush Army & Navy

and M. Williams Militia.....

Texas_Thrill said:
when you wonder if after the draft the city of houston will break into civil war over the first pick in the draft.

VY Army & Navy
Bush Army & Navy

and M. Williams Militia.....
Don't forget the Trade Down Air Force.

mexican_texan said:
Don't forget the Trade Down Air Force.

Point well made. Can't forget about them. This whole message board has gone to hell in a handbasket.

Drop the bomb. I'm pretty sure it'll get better once we make the pick though (yeah right.)

Texas_Thrill said:
Point well made. Can't forget about them. This whole message board has gone to hell in a handbasket.

Drop the bomb. I'm pretty sure it'll get better once we make the pick though (yeah right.)

I hope the Texans are not in this same situation when Bobby Reid decides to enter the draft.:brickwall

Trap_Star said:
I hope the Texans are not in this same situation when Bobby Reid decides to enter the draft.:brickwall
I can wait for that day. I am friends with his cousin and his cousin keeps praising the QB who has never played a full season.

You know its bad when you keep the roof closed cause you are afraid your fans will be to hot and not go to the games.

Whats up with that anyway? Aren't we hard core, tough as nails, eat barbwire and crap lighting Texans that we let the rest of the nation think we are. And we are going to let a little heat bother us?!

And since I am gripping why is tough spelled with a gh. How does a gh make an F sound?

when there is a thread talking about trading the only player on the team last year worth watching and our only all-pro....J Mathis. :brickwall

Is this the Capers curse? or have we all gone mad????

buckaroo_banzai said:
you know it's bad when you live in cowboys country and have to listen to all those fans tell you how great their team is while yours suck! :brickwall

Don't worry, The Giants and Skins will make sure they shut up the time January comes around.

Back