Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

You know its B-A-D when....

you know its bad when the "You Know It's Bad When" Thread is one of those most popular topics

You know it's bad when the Personell Director is at High School games giving kids invitation to Texan's tryouts.

You know its bad when....you only go to a texans game on sunday night just to try to get on ESPN....

You know it's bad when the Texans might re-sign and overpay a bad NFL quarterback because they aren't man enough to admit to themselves that they made a mistake with the first draft pick in franchise history by drafting a crappy quarterback.

You know its bad when you...when you...when you mow your lawn and find 4 cars. Wait...wrong joke...You know its bad when your pop-up blocker can block your starting linebackers.

A brake shop promots four tickets to the St. Louis game in a contest and they get zero entries. But, they recieve twenty thousand six hundred and fifty tickets in the mail from season ticket holders. Misery loves company.
:tomato:

You know it's bad when you go into Kroger and the Texans display in the beer department is replaced with a soccer display...

You know its bad when....the anouncer for the soccer games held at reliant yells "GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLL" more than he yells "Texans FIRST DOWN"!!!!

Texas_Thrill said:
you know its bad when....you start to feel as cheated as those who had money invested in enron a few years back b/c of supposed "competent" management.

I mean seriously has any team gone from PLAYOFF hopes to 1st pick guarantees? :goodnight

raiders? super bowl to no. 3 pick in the draft?

HeartofHouston said:
You know its bad when instead of practicing Texan's players are constiplating adding their own "you know it's bad.." reply to this thread..

You know it's bad when you offer someone texan's tickets and they spit on you..

You know it's bad when it's Sunday and you wake up 2pm and remember the Texan's game is on and fall back to sleep.

Thats it! Can't execute when you're constiplated. :D

you know its bad when....

...i stop watching their games.

whats to watch?? a defense who wont big plays?? an offense that couldnt sustain a drive like a pro team should??

the only interesting things to watch for on texans games is....

...watching peyton put on a show, watching our embarrasing sacks-given-up record dwindle into a reachable achievement, watching opposing running backs torch us for 200 yards and 2 tds, and jerome mathis (the only positive thing going for the texans this year)

...when you are tailgating before the game and you are hiding your jersey from the other team's fans that made the trip to Houston so that they don't make fun of you

HeartofHouston said:
you know its bad when the "You Know It's Bad When" Thread is one of those most popular topics

You know it's bad when the Personell Director is at High School games giving kids invitation to Texan's tryouts.

i think the wimberly HS texans could beat the houston texans.

When I have posted weekly to a you know its bad when thread titled "You Know it's B-A-D when..." thread.

Kudos to the thread starter for his or her genius. :)

Thanks Kaiser and I'm a HIS. lol

Not something I thought we'd have to have this year but its helping some of us get through the season. THERAPY you could say.

Hopefully a season coming soon we can start the You know its GOOD when thread only for those who sat through the you know its BAD thread.

All that said let me post my new one........

when you start to wonder if everytime we're on TV the defense feels like its MANDATORY to give up 200 plus yards rushing.....and the last time it only took ONE person to do it. Did they ever hear of 8 or 9 man fronts? :texflag:

You know its bad when......

The cost of 2 oz. of beer is more than the amount of wins for your team.

You know it's bad when...

...a fan of the upcoming opposing team posts a message assuring the Texans fans that they will see a Texans victory on Sunday, and the entire message board assures him he is wrong.

...you pay $250 for the DirecTV NFL package and ponder sleeping all day Sunday, every Sunday, for the rest of the season.

:crying:

you know its bad when.....

you want the opposing team to score just so you can watch Mathis return a kickoff

You know it is bad when....

You have a dream that you are the only Texan fan in your section....but it isn't a dream.

You know its bad when.....

The only trading cards you can have for 2005 of david carr is whenever he is scrambling out of the pocket.

You BLOW a 10 point lead with 34 seconds left in the game and get your @$$ kicked by a 3rd string rookie QB from Harvard. :rofl:

Texans suck!

bobby 119C:brickwall

When you blow a 10 point lead with 34 seconds left against a team with a QB that never started a game in the NFL and an entire secondary made up of backups.... and it doesnt suprise you.

when you don't even bother checking the score after seeing in the 3rd quarter its 24-3 because you know there is NOOOOOOOOOOO way we could possibly lose the game.....

only to believe that the score you see hours later is a typo....but its not. ohhhhh but its NOT.

:bomb: the :texans:

You know it's bad when you get up from watching the game at halftime with your team ahead by 21 points and you tell your wife "They're going to lose" and you're right.

oh oh I got this one off the website....

when Dom Capers knows its HIS JOB to get the team refocused and recharged in a hurry.

Yes but WHHHHHHHHHHHHY is it his job. Didn't the Lions FIRE their coach already????? :challenge :crying:

You know its bad.....when even the FOX announcers are saying you should lose on purpose to help get the 1st pick in the draft....:brickwall

you know its bad when you dont when your Carr jersey.........in England for fear of ridicule.
I work with a Redskins fan - its a good job they aint got a lot to shout about

"I put the blinders on and try to do everything I can that's going to give this team the best chance of moving forward."

You know its bad when the HC does not talk about winning but is just satisfied with 'moving forward'---and, what does 'moving forward' mean????

its RIDICULOUSLY BAD when.....the spotlight is BACK on the CHEERLEADERS.

Wasn't that might gripe when this first started? *checking page 1*

Yup it was. :brickwall

(good thing they are purty)

You know its bad when...

you know at midseason that your team will have the first draft pick in the upcoming draft and that they wont use it on Reggie Bush...

your favorite teams message board team section only talks about OTHER coaches and players in the middle of the season.

You know it's bad when ESPN uses mostly Texans game footage when compiling highlight reels for other teams.

you know its bad... when a rookie 3rd string QB from Harvard comes to your own field and not only rallys a come from behind win off the bench, but makes NFL history in passing yardage.

You know it's bad when people e-mail and message you after a Texans game with their condolences and sympathy.

Back