Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

You know its B-A-D when....

...you're in Reno, Nevada at a convention and you're sitting 3 feet away from the 630AM LIVE ESPN Radio booth and strike up a conversation with the DJ's during a break. You tell them you're from Houston:

( These are actual quotes from Don and Todd )

-You're a Cowboy fan, right? ( um, NO! )
-Since Buffalo benched Losman, David Carr is officially the WORST QB in the NFL.
-It was a mistake to put Carr in his first year-he's been sacked so many times, his brains are scrambled.
-Your offensive line is TRULY *offensive*.
-There's no leadership in Houston, from the coaches down to the players.
-It's no *one* person's fault...there's plenty of blame to go around.
-Firing Palmer was the first of many that need to take place.
-David Carr needs to ride the bench for a while to give him a chance to watch a vet do it RIGHT and undo his bad habits, not to mention give his body a chance to heal.

( Though they think he's literally too far gone at this point from all the beatings he has taken. Todd said he was watching film and saw someone actually punch David in the mouth while he was on his back...)

-Poor Andre is the only good thing on that team, and if I were him, I'd be looking for a trade.
-David Carr looks like Rob Johnson out on the field...
-It was a mistake to trade Sharper and Glenn...what were you thinking?
-This is a team that looked good last year at .500 ( at which point I had to remind them that, NO, we finished 7-9 last year ) and should have been pushing for a play off run...

So, being who I am, I went off on a rant about what I see as the problems. Even shared my nicknames for the players. ( Which made them laugh their asses off and really brought them into the conversation. )

Todd asked me if I ever go to the games. I told him I'm a PSL holder- field level- and that I go to EVERY game I'm able to. I won't give up on them, though I feel I have the right to criticize them and expect more BECAUSE I am a season ticket holder...and he agreed.

You KNOW it's bad when you're in Reno, Nevada and you hear the same complaints about your team ( in a state that has NO NFL team ) that you hear at home...**sigh**

....when the message board is arguing over who our #1 overall pick of the 2006 nfl draft should be.......and we haven't even made it half way through the season.

You know it's bad when you look forward to watching any of the other games on Sunday ... to see what professional football players look like in action.
The contrast is getting greater all the time.. :embarrass

You know it is bad when the Texans blatantly got robbed of a fumble and neither the commentators nor the fans care because no one believes it would have made a difference.

You know it's bad when:

Your defense give up 5 rushing TD's--322 yds. rushing, and two RB's getting over 100 yards each!

Pathetic!!! :homer:

bobby 119C :brickwall

....you know its bad when the texans website has to pull out ANY GIVEN SUNDAY just to make us think they think they can win.

:um: ...you know it's bad when the team owner begs the fans not to abandon the team

...you know it's bad when the team owner says the team is losing because of execution-ok, after over 50 games of hearing that from the HC, why is this team still not executing?

...you know it's bad when the team owner promises to put a better product on the field but then you remember he promised last year that Carr would have better pass protection this year and it didn't happen

...you know it's bad when instead of being in the mist of a '5 yr win/playoff' plan, the team can't even win one game or at least win a close game

...you know it's bad when there is no longer a waiting list for season tickets,every game is full of empty/no show seats, and we are headed for 'blackout' games

I stopped at the store last night to get a drink and a guy pumping gas demanded I take the Texans flag off of my truck...

...when I tell someone at work that the Texans might hire a college coach, and they reply "Don't they already have one?"

You KNOW it's bad when you've been *ANTI-DALLAS* all your life and for the first time EVER those jerseys are starting to look good...

There's a flood of Carr and Johnson jerseys on the EBAY auction blocks and your head coah's interviews sound like presidential re-election campaign/debate speeches.

You want another 4 years to make some changes? Anyway... :listening

You know it's bad when no one even bothers to create a weekly prediction thread any more.

lol: Now, that is bad. (Not that i ever participated in them anyway)

You know it's bad when your team is on all of the top ten plays of the year but they were on the other side of it.

when picking up anyone from the Texans offense or the defense is grounds for dismall from your fantasy football league. :brickwall

Cheroqui said:
There's a flood of Carr and Johnson jerseys on the EBAY auction blocks and your head coah's interviews sound like presidential re-election campaign/debate speeches.

The new Texans Battle Red Jerseys are the ONLY NFL Jerseys on sale, buy one get one FREE!

...when it is week 5 and you are more interested in 2006 draft prospects than watching your team play.

You know its bad when you seriously contemplate wearing a paper bag on your head at the game. (maybe for the Oct.30 game since Halloween is the next day). :bag:

They stole my truck which had my Texan Tickets in it, when I went to the parking space where my truck was, my tickets were left there...

You know its bad when instead of practicing Texan's players are constiplating adding their own "you know it's bad.." reply to this thread..

You know it's bad when you offer someone texan's tickets and they spit on you..

You know it's bad when it's Sunday and you wake up 2pm and remember the Texan's game is on and fall back to sleep.

You know it is bad when...

You tell the Jaguar fans to go ahead and start Photoshopping OWNED avatars. If we win any games this season, I believe these will be the games. At least I sure hope so. :embarrass

You know it's bad when the Chronicle has John McClain covering the Texans because nobody else will do it.

You know its bad when their is a thread call you know its bad when.

You know its bad when Troy Evans is one of your starting ILB.

you know its bad when....you start to feel as cheated as those who had money invested in enron a few years back b/c of supposed "competent" management.

I mean seriously has any team gone from PLAYOFF hopes to 1st pick guarantees? :goodnight

You know it's bad:

When Dom Capers:homer: has his weekly press conference and says "We failed to execute!"

bobby 119C:brickwall

You're gonna know its bad when... You show up at the game and see a lot of anti-texan costumes and ghosts in the upper deck seats.

You know its bad when you live in Arizona and the Cardinals fans are making fun of your team.

You know its bad when Cardinals GM Rod Graves looks smarter than your team's GM.

You know its bad when the Cardinals are favored to beat your team in your own stadium.

You know its bad when Dom Capers is your head Coach.

You know its bad when Joe Pendry is your O coordinator.

You know its bad when your discussing who we should pick with the first pick in the draft in october.

You know it's bad when you promote the offensive lines coach of a team that was averaging allowing 7.5 sacks a game to offensive coordinator and expect improvement.

I got one for ya...

You know it is bad when

The Texans are 1 and 9.
And the coaches seem to be 1 of 9 on the wonderlic scale.

Back