Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 13 Gameday: Texans at Ravens

step it up D... i love how some fans just want to give up and settle for being known as the most pathetic team in the league

markbeth said:
what is the use of even winning this game. if it was a well played hard fought game i would probably want the win. but these teams are horrible.

i take it back. at least our team has something to be happy about. they look to be in good spirits after that kick.

THEFUTURE said:
step it up D... i love how some fans just want to give up and settle for being known as the most pathetic team in the league

That's going to happen, no matter how they finish anyway.

Look how excited Dom is. His team just kicked the (likely) winning FG to win the Toilet Bowl and he's finally showing some emotion. He thinks this matters. Now we'll hear about how his guys "kept fighting" and "executed when it mattered".

Why are we winning this game. Even if we don't want reggie, there is great value at the one spot and a trade down can bring us a crap load of picks. I swear this is the worst organization in the league.

bittersweet victory.

horray we are 2-10? yay we beat one of of the other worst teams in the league?

im happy they won..cause.. well.. winning games is fun.

however.. this is an empty victory that proved nothing.. got us nothing.. and may have cost us the 1st round pick. I cant be excited about this.

hmm.. judging by the way they are moving the ball.. i may be speaking too soon.

Can anyone here imagine David Carr doing this to someone else? Boller suddenly becomes the second coming of John Elway in the last minute of this game? WT...?

False Start On # 69 said:
Look man Im just messing around . I am a HUGE Texans fan . Theres no need to get all mad bro . :ok:
most of these players will be back next year, getting 5 good players wont help that much if these guys cant perfom.
WOW,

Back