Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 13 Gameday: Texans at Ravens

Grid said:
bittersweet victory.

horray we are 2-10? yay we beat one of of the other worst teams in the league?

im happy they won..cause.. well.. winning games is fun.

however.. this is an empty victory that proved nothing.. got us nothing.. and may have cost us the 1st round pick. I cant be excited about this.

hmm.. judging by the way they are moving the ball.. i may be speaking too soon.
um, yep.

YES!!!!!! and, at the same time NO!!!!!!!

This is tough tryin to support the team but in the "bigger picture" sense.

run-david-run said:
most of these players will be back next year, getting 5 good players wont help that much if these guys cant perfom.
WOW,

Seriously man I really didnt mean to offend you , if I did really offend you with my post then I apologize . I am frustrated as hell right now , Im just trying to keep up the moral inmyself and thats the way I chose to do it . :texflag:

thank god. I hate it.. but im happy about it.

I hate to see my guys out there losing.. playing damn hard and putting together a good game..only to lose it at the very end.. but its better for the franchise's future that this game is a loss.

we would have gained NOTHING by winning this game.. we couldnt even have used it as proof that we are better than we thought.. cause the Ravens suck nearly as much as we do.

False Start On # 69 said:
Seriously man I really didnt mean to offend you , if I did really offend you with my post then I apologize . I am frustrated as hell right now , Im just trying to keep up the moral inmyself and thats the way I chose to do it . :texflag:
I guess in a time like this we need to find a good way of looking at this season to keep from jumping off a bridge, I get it.

Grid said:

I hate to see my guys out there losing.. playing damn hard and putting together a good game..only to lose it at the very end.. but its better for the franchise's future that this game is a loss.

we would have gained NOTHING by winning this game.. we couldnt even have used it as proof that we are better than we thought.. cause the Ravens suck nearly as much as we do.

A good game you say?

That was the worst defensive call I've seen! Blitzing 7 guys when the other team needs 30 yards to get into the game is rediculas! Fangio should be fired right now!

Grid said:

See THIS is what I'm talking about. It's been so long since the Texans played a good game that my man Grid here thinks he saw a good game today. This is fan abuse and the Texans should pay for doing it. I'm calling Jim Adler, The Texas Hammer to see what we can do about this.

This is no longer even mildly amusing. I don't care about draft picks - I would just like to see us for once this season play like an NFL team and actually holding on to a lead in the last seconds. Two games in a row is beyond insanity. I don't even care if there isn't any one to replace Fangio or anyone else - I want them out...now. Do I sound ticked?

Ok, McNair. Fire Capers, Pendry, and Fangio like tomorrow. What the hell was that???? Conservative play calling has kicked this teams *** for way too long.:brickwall

yes a "good" game. Our running game looked good and we did fairly well on defense.

id say it qualified as a "good" game..for us.

Hervoyel said:
YES!!!!!! and, at the same time NO!!!!!!!

This is tough tryin to support the team but in the "bigger picture" sense.

Thank you....that is what i am arguing with my wife about right now

Grid said:

Any W is better than any L any day, no matter what. A win would've gained us one less loss and that's enough. Playing for a high draft pick is a cop-out, it excuses our guys not executing and it excuses the coaches from being absolute morons. We should demand a win every week regardless of what it means in the draft. Forget the freaking draft.

im starting to understand how Vinny feels.. just cant say anything on this board without someone who has a "grudge" against me trying to find some little point to throw a hissy over.

Capers should walk into the locker room and announce he's leaving. There is no way you should get that kind of a reception in that situation. The coaching is so bad and game management is even worse. You have to feel for the players. As bad as the Ravens are our team wanted to win and the players tried. It has to be absolutely gut wrenching.

and arizona and the 49ers are playing against eachother :ok: Yes gentlemen we are pulling away from the league or falling behind which one is it:texflag:

Well guys , its been fun hanging here with you guys today . Y'all are some real classy cats ! :jam:

Too bad we had to lose it like we did . :brickwall :embarrass :texflag:

Back