Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 13 Gameday: Texans at Ravens

Why do you think they went for 2? I don't get that.

Sometimes I think that it would have been better if the NFL never added the 2 point conversion.

Hervoyel said:
Honestly now, did anyone here not think that was about to happen? As God is my witness (except of course that I'm an atheist so I guess that doesn't work) I said out loud "Now Carr throws the pick that loses the game" and BAM! Ravens score.

It was like destiny or fate or something. We may or may not draft Reggie Bush but I swear we're going to have a shot at him if that's the last thing this Texans team accomplishes.

actually i was saying that this is the best chance for the defense to preserve the pick. and boom. we are destined to go 1-15 which makes our meteoric rise next year all the more improbable and great.:homer:

Personally.. I am almost hoping we win 3-4 of the next games so we can remove this Bush contriversy

Hervoyel said:
Honestly now, did anyone here not think that was about to happen? As God is my witness (except of course that I'm an atheist so I guess that doesn't work) I said out loud "Now Carr throws the pick that loses the game" and BAM! Ravens score.

It was like destiny or fate or something. We may or may not draft Reggie Bush but I swear we're going to have a shot at him if that's the last thing this Texans team accomplishes.

I was right there with ya man . I told my father on the phone they are on the sidelines drawing up how they are gonna blow this one and make it look like an accident . :heh:

With this team you know its coming , the fun part is trying to figure out how they are gonna do it . :texans:

Hervoyel said:

Sometimes I think that it would have been better if the NFL never added the 2 point conversion.

Yeah I didn't get that either. It wouldn't have made it a two possession game, so I'm not sure what they were thinking.

Completion to AJ!

Hervoyel said:

They would have been up 2 FG's. If they just got the 1 point then 2 FG's would give us the lead. (They are probably correctly assuming we won't score a TD...)

Dubya said:
Yeah I didn't get that either. It wouldn't have made it a two possession game, so I'm not sure what they were thinking.

Completion to AJ!

Kicking the XP makes you up 5.

Going for two makes you up 6, forcing Houston to make the XP.

Dom is going for the FG (he got it). I know some will complain, but now the onus is on the defense to stop them.

Back