Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Mock Draft thread - 2023

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
Okay guys and gals, it's that time of year. If you post one, it doesn't have to be your one and only.
I see some mocks in a couple of other threads, so I think if we can bundle them here we can peruse ideas purely re-mocks.
Of course, you can give assessments of individual players.
I put together this one and it is doable and interesting:-
#2 CJ Stroud QB OS
#12 Tyree Wilson ED TT
#33 Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR OS
#65 Mazi Smith DL Mich.
#73 Luke Wypler C OS
#101 Tank Bigsby RB Aub.
#133 Trey Dean III S FL
# 174 Anfernee Orji LB Vand.
#186 Juice Scruggs IOL Penn. St.
#191, #192 & #215 BPA or trade chips
I like this one especially because Stroud gets two of his buddies from Ohio States Offense - nice familiarity for a rookie QB.

Post 'em up!

Last edited:
If it's the mock draft thread, I only noticed that when badboys thread appeared.
You or a mod can move it there.
I'm sorry, I was confused I guess. Didn't you want this to be a mock draft thread? Not sure what badboys you're talking about. I can't move anything nor do I want to give the impression anything is wrong with your thread. I'm just confused by the thread title I guess.

I'm sorry, I was confused I guess. Didn't you want this to be a mock draft thread? Not sure what badboys you're talking about. I can't move anything nor do I want to give the impression anything is wrong with your thread. I'm just confused by the thread title I guess.
You good!
I didn't realize there was a forum called Mock Draft Talk.

Okay guys and gals, it's that time of year. If you post one, it doesn't have to be your one and only.
I see some mocks in a couple of other threads, so I think if we can bundle them here we can peruse ideas purely re-mocks.
Of course, you can give assessments of individual players.
I put together this one and it is doable and interesting:-
#2 CJ Stroud QB OS
#12 Tyree Wilson ED TT
#33 Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR OS
#65 Mazi Smith DL Mich.
#73 Luke Wypler C OS
#101 Tank Bigsby RB Aub.
#133 Trey Dean III S FL
# 174 Anfernee Orji LB Vand.
#186 Juice Scruggs IOL Penn. St.
#191, #192 & #215 BPA or trade chips
I like this one especially because Stroud gets two of his buddies from Ohio States Offense - nice familiarity for a rookie QB.

Post 'em up!
Another thought for the familiarity/chemistry factor in drafting those three guys from OS - it's a three way street - they help each other in adjusting to the NFL and it enhances their chances of success.

Dane Bruglers Mock 2.0 came out yesterday and you guys/gals won’t like it. I get it but, it’s reflection of history. Levis 1.2 and Bresee 1.12.

Dane Bruglers Mock 2.0 came out yesterday and you guys/gals won’t like it. I get it but, it’s reflection of history. Levis 1.2 and Bresee 1.12.

It’s a joke how most of these guys pick for the Texans. You can see their inner hatred for anything Texas just by the way they do their Mocks.

Pretty cool draft simulation, but it doesn't grade you.

Went ahead and did a Mock where I gave the 12th pick to the Saints for Sean Payton. Made several trade downs and wound up with 11 of the top 74 picks. I’ll list the trades for information purposes.

TRADE 1
Seattle Gets:
Texans Get:
05, 20, 37, and 2024 RD2

TRADE 2
Lions Get:
05 and 65
Texans Get:
06 and 48

TRADE 3
Raiders Get:
06 and 2024 RD3
Texans Get:
07 and 38

TRADE 4
Steelers Get:
Texans Get:
17, 32, and 49

TRADE 5
Bengals Get:
Texans Get:
27 and 59

TRADE 6
Chargers Get:
49 and 193
Texans Get:
54 and 123

TRADE 7
Jets Get:
102, 123, and 134
Texans Get:

CRAZY 3 ROUND MOCK DRAFT
17: DE- Tyree Wilson (Texas Tech)
27: SS- Antonio Johnson (Texas A&M)

32: DT- Siaka Ika (Baylor)
33: RT- Darnell Wright (Tennessee)
37: WR- Jalin Hyatt (Tennessee)
38: QB- Hendon Hooker (Tennessee)
48: TE- Michael Mayer (Notre Dame)
54: RG- Cody Mauch (North Dakota State)
59: RB- Zach Charbonnet (UCLA)

73: OC- Ricky Stromberg (Arkansas)
74: MLB- Jack Campbell (Iowa)

There was enough picks later….I could’ve easily added; CB- Riley Moss (Iowa), RB- Roschon Johnson (Texas), and WR- Nathaniel Dell (Houston).

What's wrong with Levis & Bresee?

I'm torn on both of them. I like plenty from each and am uneasy about enough to both want to consider them but not so much to pull the trigger too early (I've clearly still got plenty of homework yet to do), so at 2 and 12 I don't think I'd throw a party for this first round. Wouldn't be furious, just wouldn't be loaded with optimism.

Nonetheless the notion that Dane Brugler of all people has an 'inner hatred' for the Texans is just, well.. it's just silly at best. Now I don't believe that Brugler, as plugged in as he can be, is following the every ebb and flow of this team the way we do, but I also don't believe that he's got some bizarro agenda out to crucify the team. And I certainly don't think even on the oddest of chances that he did that he'd do so with his almighty, weight bearing mock draft. Like, what?

It's just another mock draft and we're just one of thirty-two of the lot to take a stab at, however efforted that stab may or may not be.

I'm torn on both of them. I like plenty from each and am uneasy about enough to both want to consider them but not so much to pull the trigger too early (I've clearly still got plenty of homework yet to do), so at 2 and 12 I don't think I'd throw a party for this first round. Wouldn't be furious, just wouldn't be loaded with optimism.

Nonetheless the notion that Dane Brugler of all people has an 'inner hatred' for the Texans is just, well.. it's just silly at best. Now I don't believe that Brugler, as plugged in as he can be, is following the every ebb and flow of this team the way we do, but I also don't believe that he's got some bizarro agenda out to crucify the team. And I certainly don't think even on the oddest of chances that he did that he'd do so with his almighty, weight bearing mock draft. Like, what?

It's just another mock draft and we're just one of thirty-two of the lot to take a stab at, however efforted that stab may or may not be.

Brugler Mock Drafts are fluid and follow the ebb and flow of these prospects coming out. Listening to the POD of it along with Lance Zierlein now.

I see nothing to warrant, Will Levis being the #2 QB off the board, measureables be damned (based off hearing conversations around the league, but admits he needs to play faster)!

Tendencies of a faulty organized, error-prone war room are not enough to double/triple down with this pick, but what it does, is set rest of his board, really well for Danes Mock 2.0. So, I'm going to suggest the Texans would trade out, maybe Raiders/Panthers who want CJ Stroud (have Panthers trading up with Seattle). Raiders could offer Carr and their #1 pick #7 overall to move up with Texans. #7 He has a run on OT's Paris Johnson (would be RT with Tunsil @ LT) or Peter Skoronski who has versatility to play wherever you need him. I actually like this a lot. Providing of course the Raiders pick up a chunk of his guaranteed money. #9 Carolina who traded up for Stroud, there is Tyree Wilson Edge, Joey Porter, CB or Broderick Jones OT. No Car involved so would have to be more picks besides #1.

There are options, it's like a treasure map, its fluid and tricky. Just use it for what it is, another tool in the box.

Hot tip, from Lance...... Drew Sanders, LB Arkansas comp Trumaine Edmunds. Thats a playoff football necessity skill set. Potential Pro Bowl talent.

I'm ok with Levis if they have to pick a QB.

I wasn't impressed by Bresee last year. Although I know he was going through personal troubles and coming off of an AaCL.

Give me Jerrod Clark in the 4-5th over Bresee at 1-12.

If Caserio goes WR at 1-12 do you like Johnston over Hyatt and if Johnston is gone before 1-12 would you pick Hyatt at 1-12?

Have you checked out Hyatt? I like him more than Johnston?Hyatt/Achane would make great weapons for a young QB with a big arm like Levis.

Suppose it all depends on the head coaching hire, which Brugler specifies as primary factor in Levis pick.

You know my stance on red flag medicals. Texans swung for the fences in last year's draft and got burned.

I prefer Johnston over Hyatt, traits are elite but needs to develop route tree. Brugler mocked Josh Downs, WR North Carolina to Texans #33.

Reactions: JB
I'm taking Rashee Rice for WR. I think he's going to slide into the bottom of round one, but he might still be there in the second round. The only problem with taking him that high is, we need other positions (OL/DL) filled first. Zay Flowers might be available in the 3rd round if we get lucky. He looks like a Brandin Cooks clone.

I'm taking Rashee Rice for WR. I think he's going to slide into the bottom of round one, but he might still be there in the second round. The only problem with taking him that high is, we need other positions (OL/DL) filled first. Zay Flowers might be available in the 3rd round if we get lucky. He looks like a Brandin Cooks clone.
Rice will not make 1st rd. Zay won’t be there in 3rd. Texans need to shore up run defense somehow, someway in the 2nd. Would like another CB as well. So many needs, luckily Texans have the picks to address most of them, just don’t see WR, in this class maybe in FA to cover that need.

Suppose it all depends on the head coaching hire, which Brugler specifies as primary factor in Levis pick.

You know my stance on red flag medicals. Texans swung for the fences in last year's draft and got burned.

I prefer Johnston over Hyatt, traits are elite but needs to develop route tree. Brugler mocked Josh Downs, WR North Carolina to Texans #33.

SAy it's in a Reich offense? I'm looking to create room for if I had my way Pierce/Achane to run. With Levis arm and Hyatt/Achane on the field Pierce would have plenty of room to run. No more 8-9 boxes with 2 guys that will run under 4.3, particularly with a big armed QB.

Of course since Achane has great hands he would be an awesome chess piece to pair with Hyatt.

I like Rice, I'm hoping they get playmakers on the offensive side of the ball. There's going to be a couple of really good IOL in the 3rd rd this yr. Grab one Edge at 3-64, there should be a difference maker there and a IOL at 3-75. If it looks like all of the IOL are going off the board then take the IOL 1st. BTW if Wypler fell to the late 2nd I would trade up to get him.

1674342481584.png

I don’t typically go on PFF b/c their player rankings are completely wacky. I missed on ILB, Jack Campbell (Iowa), but was amazed to see ILB, Noah Sewell (Oregon) on the board in RD3…..that’s not going to happen.

I believe the 4 defensive players are easy plug-n-play Day 1 starters who should make the defense much better.

Skoronski, Mauch, Wright, and Stromberg would be an absolute upgrade for the OL. I believe the Texans have to protect themselves in regards to the OT positions in the event Tunsil prices himself out of the Texans liking and decides to sit out if he’s not moved. Having tackles on the roster could change who has the upper hand.

Hyatt and Johnson would be a couple of solid pieces for the WR and RB rooms. As for Hooker….he’d be available in a best case scenario, at some point after mid-season or in a worst case scenario, at the beginning of the 2024 season.

A couple of trades had the draft start at PK7 and completed at PK104…..11 new pieces in between. Also, added an additional 2024 RD2 pick.

View attachment 11500

I don’t typically go on PFF b/c their player rankings are completely wacky. I missed on ILB, Jack Campbell (Iowa), but was amazed to see ILB, Noah Sewell (Oregon) on the board in RD3…..that’s not going to happen.

I believe the 4 defensive players are easy plug-n-play Day 1 starters who should make the defense much better.

Skoronski, Mauch, Wright, and Stromberg would be an absolute upgrade for the OL. I believe the Texans have to protect themselves in regards to the OT positions in the event Tunsil prices himself out of the Texans liking and decides to sit out if he’s not moved. Having tackles on the roster could change who has the upper hand.

Hyatt and Johnson would be a couple of solid pieces for the WR and RB rooms. As for Hooker….he’d be available in a best case scenario, at some point after mid-season or in a worst case scenario, at the beginning of the 2024 season.

A couple of trades had the draft start at PK7 and completed at PK104…..11 new pieces in between. Also, added an additional 2024 RD2 pick.
That site is on some serious drugs. There is absolutely no way Anderson is there at 7

That site is on some serious drugs. There is absolutely no way Anderson is there at 7

01- Bears: DT Carter (Georgia)
02- Colts: QB Levis (Kentucky) -Texans Trade-
03- Cardinals: DE Wilson (Texas Tech)
04- Raiders: QB Young (Alabama) -Texans Trade-
05- Seahawks: DT Bresee (Clemson)
06- Lions: OT Johnson, Jr (Ohio State)
07- TEXANS: ED Anderson (Alabama) -Raiders < Colts Trade-
08- Falcons: QB Stroud (Ohio State)
09- Panthers: QB Richardson (Florida)
10- Eagles: ED Murphy (Clemson)
11- Titans: CB Witherspoon (Illinois)
12- TEXANS: OT Skoronski (Northwestern)

Interesting first 12 picks.

View attachment 11500

That site is really hosed up. In your second trade, it shows us sending three 7th round picks to the Raiders. We only have one 7th round pick. lol

Rice will not make 1st rd. Zay won’t be there in 3rd. Texans need to shore up run defense somehow, someway in the 2nd. Would like another CB as well. So many needs, luckily Texans have the picks to address most of them, just don’t see WR, in this class maybe in FA to cover that need.
It might come down to how Metchie looks around draft time.

pfn-logo-black

Anthony Richardson
    QB Florida

Bijan Robinson
    RB Texas

Peter Skoronski
    OT Northwestern

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma

Darnell Washington
    TE Georgia

Drew Sanders
    LB Arkansas

Zay Flowers
    WR Boston College

John Michael Schmitz
    OC Minnesota

Dalton Kincaid
    TE Utah

Zach Harrison
    EDGE Ohio State

Dontayvion Wicks
    WR Virginia

Mark Perry
    S TCU

Habakkuk Baldonado
    EDGE Pittsburgh

Roschon Johnson
    RB Texas

• 2024 SEA 1st
  • 2024 GB 1st
  • 2024 GB 2nd
  • 2024 GB 4th

pfn-logo-black

Anthony Richardson
    QB Florida

Bijan Robinson
    RB Texas

Peter Skoronski
    OT Northwestern

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma

Darnell Washington
    TE Georgia

Drew Sanders
    LB Arkansas

Zay Flowers
    WR Boston College

John Michael Schmitz
    OC Minnesota

Dalton Kincaid
    TE Utah

Zach Harrison
    EDGE Ohio State

Dontayvion Wicks
    WR Virginia

Mark Perry
    S TCU

Habakkuk Baldonado
    EDGE Pittsburgh

Roschon Johnson
    RB Texas

• 2024 SEA 1st
  • 2024 GB 1st
  • 2024 GB 2nd
  • 2024 GB 4th
That would be special. I appoint you as GM.
Our running game would be exceptional.

Don’t normally mess around in PFN, they propose own trades but figured would play their game anyways. Didn’t want to completely miss on all top QB prospects (for fans sake) so grabbed last one. A QB’s best friend, franchise RB, great compliment to Pierce. Two tackles RT Harrison who can fight it our with recently extended Tytus Howard, and Skoronski LG but can play anywhere on the line along with top rated Center to reconstruct trenches (with Tunsil LT, and Green move to RG). Washington is a beast TE who some think could develop into a LT so gives you different looks with Kincaid (who is compared to Greg Dulcich). Sanders is 6-5 & elite MLB skills, rising up boards. Flowers & Wicks are outside receiving threats. Harrison is your high motor edge rusher. Kick in Baldo as depth & reunite Roschon w/Bijan (UT). Perry is another promising Horned Frog, big safety w/Pitre.
By trading back, three times, got all this plus 2 1st’s, a 2nd & 4th in 2024 to keep the talent pipeline pumping.

Last edited:
Zay Flowers isn't expected to make it out of the 1st round.

Used PFF simulator. Feel comfortable trading out of #2 slot (expect Bears to do same #1) both teams have a lot of needs to fill. Also update with my own grades while PFF has yet to update so a lot of picks here I had to drop down (good grade unexpected) regardless trying to be realistic. Really excited if something like this could be Texan haul. Franchise QB, #1 CB to pair with Stingley only helps both succeed, plugging middle of defense and adding quick twitch edge rusher, I'm moving Avila to Center, amazing in Senior Bowl practices and all season for TCU, LaPorta is balanced starting caliber TE, Adebswore is a nightmare match-up can play both edge and kick inside, plus pass rusher with stout build w/long arms, they gave me a D- for selecting Tajae Spears, RB Tulane but he is having Senior Bowl breakout, short but thickly built, twitchy and explosive, D+ for LB Ivan Pace Jr. Cincinatti but he can fly (fastest LB National team) tackle and cover, going back to back LB Diabate big frame 6-4 also fast with 80" wingspan and 9 1/2" hands, should complement one another only accelerate traits under DeMeco, TE Latu, Alabama is more explosive than version of Brevin Jordan and already well coached up, DT Cam Young would be a nice catch this late and last but not least, Mr. irrelevant, QB Jaren Hall BYU. Having a rough time so far in Mobile Senior Bowl practice but could be a nice, athletic, intelligent back-up, believe both Driscoll and Allen are FA's that will be released.
1675362313500.png

I had to try another Simulator with the idea of trading out of RD1 completely while filling the coffers for this draft and 2024. If this Mock simulator was an indicator……it could be a hellava plan:

1675540505821.png

This draft is 100% offensive speed. You’d have Tucker and Achane joining Pierce in the backfield….that would be Thunder, Lightening, and Absolute Shite Storm for defenses. How about adding the speed of Rice and Hyatt to the WR’ing group….the only idea I’ve entertained is the possibility of offering a trade of Nico Collins to the Jets, straight-up, for Denzel Mims. No one could tell me how DC’s would plan for Mims, Rice, Hyatt, and Metchie b/c that’s damm near (4) WR’s who can pop 4.30-40’s while taking the top off defenses. Craziest thing, while preparing to stop the receivers, then they’d have to plan for a couple of world class speed guys in the backfield along with the hammer. You want fun on offense….you’d have fun…..lots of fun.

IOL personnel….check. This would be a big plus in helping both Tunsil and Howard.

Defensive personnel would be insane. Wolverines Mazi and Morris provide a solid answer on the DL. Campbell and Sewell take the LB’ing group to another level. Running against this new front (7) would be quite different than they were in 2022. Add JL Skinner into the defensive backfield with Stingley and Pitre and it’s going to be wholly different, in a very physical way.

Anyhow, it’d be a pretty awesome draft in my book.

Here's my simulation. I don't do trades in mocks. It's sort of pointless to me. I also lopped off the 7th round. I'm hoping to sign 1 or 2 DT's in FA so nothing in that position. I did draft an edge in Zach Harrison and Sanders can provide some pass rush as well. I left out TE. I think we can make do this year with the guys in place.

1675714958094.png

Zay Flowers is more Antonio Brown clone than Brandin Cooks clone. Would love to have him.

I seem to recall that Cooks was thought to be the next Antonio Brown coming out.

That said, the range between Cooks and Brown is good to be in if you Zay flowers

Traded down in package deal that included Cooks - would off trading Tunsil until we see how the rookies fare, don’t want to expose the franchise. Rebuilt defensive interior line as well as other positions of need including game changing running back room.
1675849234478.png

pfn-logo-black

Isaiah Foskey
EDGE Notre Dame

Noah Sewell
LB Oregon

Hendon Hooker
QB Tennessee

Gervon Dexter
DT Florida

Cody Mauch
OT North Dakota State

Steve Avila
OG TCU

Jack Campbell
LB Iowa

A.T. Perry
WR Wake Forest

Tucker Kraft
TE South Dakota State

Sean Tucker
RB Syracuse

Trey Dean III
SS Florida

2024 ATL 1st
2024 TB 1st
2024 SEA 1st
2024 DAL 3rd
2024 ARI 4th

I wasn’t initially good with this draft as some targets slipped by. As I went back and reviewed this draft…..it’s not so bad.

The trades yielded a return of (3) RD1 picks, an extra RD3 and RD4 for the 2024 NFL Draft. As for the Mock itself…..see what you think:

DEFENSE
DE- Isaiah Foskey
LB- Noah Sewell
DT- Gervin Dexter
LB- Jack Campbell
SS- Trey Dean III

OFFENSE
QB- Hendon Hooker
OG- Cody Mauch
OC- Steve Avila
WR- A.T. Perry
TE- Tucker Kraft
RB- Sean Tucker

That’s a total of 11 players taken between pick 20 and 89……all would be solid contributors or starters in the 2023 season.

Will Anderson Jr.
    EDGE Alabama

O'Cyrus Torrence
    OG Florida
    trade icon
    Tuli Tuipulotu
    EDGE USC
    trade icon
    John Michael Schmitz
    OC Minnesota
    trade icon
    Hendon Hooker
    QB Tennessee
    trade icon
    Andre Carter II
    EDGE Army

Steve Avila
    OG TCU

DeMarvion Overshown
    LB Texas

Eric Gray
    RB Oklahoma
    trade icon
    Roschon Johnson
    RB Texas

Zack Kuntz
    TE Old Dominion

Ja'von Hicks
    S Cincinnati

Riley Moss
    CB Iowa

Nathaniel Dell
    WR Houston

• 2024 CIN 4th

Houston Texans
    Isaiah Foskey
    EDGE Notre Dame

Jalin Hyatt
    WR Tennessee

JL Skinner
    S Boise State

Rashee Rice
    WR SMU

Noah Sewell
    LB Oregon

Tucker Kraft
    TE South Dakota State

Gervon Dexter
    DT Florida

Steve Avila
    OG TCU

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

Joe Tippmann
    OC Wisconsin

Zach Charbonnet
    RB UCLA

Sean Tucker
    RB Syracuse

Nick Broeker
    OG Ole Miss

Olusegun Oluwatimi
    OC Michigan

Mazi Smith
    DT Michigan
  • 2024 SEA 1st
  • 2024 CAR 1st
  • 2024 WAS 1st
  • 2024 SEA 2nd
  • 2024 NO 3rd
I didn’t land Hooker, but trenches and skill positions were secured with this draft. Biggest net, (3) RD1, (1) RD2, and (1) RD3 picks for the 2024 NFL Draft. With (5) RD1 picks, Texans will easily be in a position to secure Williams or Maye.

DEFENSE (6)
DE- Isaiah Foskey (RD1)
DT- Gervin Dexter
DT- Mazi Smith
LB- Noah Sewell
LB- Jack Campbell
SS- J.L. Skinner

OFFENSE (9)
OC- Joe Tippman
OC- Olusegun Oluwatimi
OG- Steve Avila
OG- Nick Broeker
TE- Tucker Kraft
RB- Zach Charbonnet
RB- Sean Tucker
WR- Jalin Hyatt (RD1)
WR- Rashee Rice

My all defense draft. Or, Meco's wet dream. lol

Will Anderson Jr.
    EDGE Alabama

Bryan Bresee
    DT Clemson

Noah Sewell
    LB Oregon

Tyrique Stevenson
    CB Miami (FL)
    trade icon
    Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

Zach Harrison
    EDGE Ohio State

Brenton Cox Jr.
    EDGE Florida

Noah Daniels
    CB TCU
    trade icon
    DeMarcco Hellams
    S Alabama
    trade icon
    Keondre Coburn
    DT Texas
    trade icon
    Tykee Smith
    S Georgia
    trade icon
    Byron Young
    EDGE Tennessee

Riley Moss
    CB Iowa

Jermayne Lole
    DT Arizona State

All defense mock #2. This one might be better than my first one. Our front seven will be vastly improved. And as much as I like Bresee, I'm starting to think Mazi Smith would be a better fit next to Collins. The middle would definitely be plugged up against the running game. And, that's not even taking into account the additions of Sanders & Campbell at linebacker. Both of which are very good against the run. We could finally get rid of Roy Lopez's lousy salsa dancing routine. lol

Will Anderson Jr.
    EDGE Alabama

Tyree Wilson
    EDGE Texas Tech

Drew Sanders
    LB Arkansas

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

Mazi Smith
    DT Michigan
    trade icon
    Keeanu Benton
    DT Wisconsin
    trade icon
    Jammie Robinson
    S Florida State

Mike Morris
    EDGE Michigan
    trade icon
    PJ Mustipher
    DT Penn State

Riley Moss
    CB Iowa

Cam Jones
    LB Indiana

Kenderick Duncan
    S Louisville

• 2024 IND 3rd
  • 2024 PIT 4th

All defense mock #2. This one might be better than my first one. Our front seven will be vastly improved. And as much as I like Bresee, I'm starting to think Mazi Smith would be a better fit next to Collins. The middle would definitely be plugged up against the running game. And, that's not even taking into account the additions of Sanders & Campbell at linebacker. Both of which are very good against the run. We could finally get rid of Roy Lopez's lousy salsa dancing routine. lol

Will Anderson Jr.
    EDGE Alabama

Tyree Wilson
    EDGE Texas Tech

Drew Sanders
    LB Arkansas

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

Mazi Smith
    DT Michigan
    trade icon
    Keeanu Benton
    DT Wisconsin
    trade icon
    Jammie Robinson
    S Florida State

Mike Morris
    EDGE Michigan
    trade icon
    PJ Mustipher
    DT Penn State

Riley Moss
    CB Iowa

Cam Jones
    LB Indiana

Kenderick Duncan
    S Louisville

• 2024 IND 3rd
  • 2024 PIT 4th
Like this one better too :koolaid:

Pretty excited if draft played out like this. No trades and just let the board fall where it may.

HOU

Will Anderson Jr.
EDGE Alabama
HOU

Anthony Richardson
QB Florida
HOU

Jalin Hyatt
WR Tennessee
HOU

Luke Musgrave
TE Oregon State
HOU

Zach Charbonnet
RB UCLA
HOU

Keeanu Benton
DT Wisconsin
HOU

Joe Tippmann
OC Wisconsin
HOU

Daiyan Henley
LB Washington State
HOU

Andrei Iosivas
WR Princeton
HOU

Ja'von Hicks
S Cincinnati
HOU

Riley Moss
CB Iowa
HOU

Nathaniel Dell
WR Houston

Pretty excited if draft played out like this. No trades and just let the board fall where it may.

HOU

Will Anderson Jr.
EDGE Alabama
HOU

Anthony Richardson
QB Florida
HOU

Jalin Hyatt
WR Tennessee
HOU

Luke Musgrave
TE Oregon State
HOU

Zach Charbonnet
RB UCLA
HOU

Keeanu Benton
DT Wisconsin
HOU

Joe Tippmann
OC Wisconsin
HOU

Daiyan Henley
LB Washington State
HOU

Andrei Iosivas
WR Princeton
HOU

Ja'von Hicks
S Cincinnati
HOU

Riley Moss
CB Iowa
HOU

Nathaniel Dell
WR Houston
I would not complain at all

If Caserio and Texans are smart they would spend maximum time during combine with Will Anderson and Jalen Carter, up through their Pro Days. Go over medicals with fine tooth comb, as possible #2 overall pick. Send Chicago a message, do you really want to miss out on one of these players Bears, well do ya? I know a lot of Texans would be thrilled to rebuild defense first.

If Caserio and Texans are smart they would spend maximum time during combine with Will Anderson and Jalen Carter, up through their Pro Days. Go over medicals with fine tooth comb, as possible #2 overall pick. Send Chicago a message, do you really want to miss out on one of these players Bears, well do ya? I know a lot of Texans would be thrilled to rebuild defense first.

This staff has a lot of coaches who specialize in DL/pass rush. Kiffin, Burke and DeMeco. Cesaire did a good job with what he had last season imo. Imagine if they added their “Bosa” in Will Anderson… would definitely add some teeth to that defense.

Back