Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Vs. Browns Game Thread

What the hell was that, Matt? Why do you throw it to someone who is not even close to the first down? Have you been talking to a Mickey Mouse impersonater named David?

Well the three clowns we wasted first round picks on are incapable of rushing the passer (and don't do much about stopping the running game either) so every quarterback thinks he's Tom Brady when he plays us.

add Weaver to the mix.. great signing :sarcasm:

The third is almost over...how do you figure they are on pace for 40? With all of the turnovers and depleted secondary...YES.
They are one score away from the 20's and two more and it's between 30-40 points....doesn't look like the defense is going to shut them out going forward. I just don't see their play as "decent".....I like good defensive football but I don't think we define "good defense" the same.

don't think Titans are going to pull this out. Houston you can do this. You can be tied for 3rd place in the division.

Well, after 3 quarters we're still in it, but we're STILL our own worst enemy!

Other teams w/ a crappy secondary still jam and go for the pressure...we play soft and pray.

Play-action on 3rd & long isn't fooling anyone.

3rd & 8 and throwing for 4 isn't getting it done.

Our Defense isn't good enough to overcome being on the field for long stretches.

I really hope the Aggies sign Sherman, this two-headed Offensive monster isn't working against the 32nd ranked Defense in Pro Football.

They are one score away from the 20's and two more and it's between 30-40 points....doesn't look like the defense is going to shut them out going forward. I just don't see their play as "decent".....I like good defensive football but I don't think we define "good defense" the same.

I don't disagree with you. Lets just say the defense is doing a "decent" job by keeping us in the game.

Today our secondary has been exploited. Bennet's been giving a huge cushion to Edwards all game and he's making us pay with short slants, hitches and curls. Winslow seems to be finding the seam between our linbackers and resting in the pocket between them and the DB's. Thankfully Anderson has been a bit off today with high and wide throws...or else we'd really be in trouble.

I think our d-line is getting worn out due to our secondary, and not because they're just playing poorly. They played very well to start the game, then when the run game started clicking, they began to get worn our and are havinng trouble making it to Anderson. Just my thoughts.

This is an important drive. Get a rythym and execute. Take it slow and don't make mistakes. We haven't lost this game yet, but it's the offense that needs to get its ass in gear and win this game if we are going too.

Tasker is right. That is the 4th play today..and I mentioned it earlier where our receivers haven't been aggressive and we wait for balls. Its lazy.

Back