Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Vs. Browns Game Thread

This team is so *&%^ pathetic. They crumble under the least bit of pressure. Everybody looks like they are on freakin valium. POS losers

Schaub is just no good under pressure, whether it be pressure from the d-line or just the pressure to win. I hate to say it, but he is not the future.

What the f does it take to teach this team to QUIT TURNING OVER THE DAMN BALL. Our worst offensive player (Dayne) simply does not fumble. Yet we lead the league in turnovers. HOW?!?

Schaub is just no good under pressure, whether it be pressure from the d-line or just the pressure to win. I hate to say it, but he is not the future.
Young QB's struggle...he has been in the league a few years but he hasn't even had one year of starts...just look at how Rothlisburger struggled till year 3....Brees, Eli Manning....Rivers. Most young QB's struggle at times their first full year of starting.

What the f does it take to teach this team to QUIT TURNING OVER THE DAMN BALL. Our worst offensive player (Dayne) simply does not fumble. Yet we lead the league in turnovers. HOW?!?

Bad passing decisions + fumbling "possession" tight end= large amounts of turnovers.

i'm with you on that one. i hope bob mcnair learned from his first quaterback.

bricks.gif

game over

Whomever was supplying Amobi with HGH at the start of the season really needs to get out of jail.:gun:

Maybe we can offer a 3rd rounder for the Might Quinn

Back