Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans random thought of the day

Were Russell Wilson, Jimmy G, and Julius Peppers first round QBs? If not, then how is that relevant to my post.

Also spare me the Jimmy Garoppolo talk when you yourself pounded the table for taking Blake Bortles #1 ovrl..over Jimmy Garoppolo.

Actually, he banged the table on Jimmy G in round 2 or 3.

Were Russell Wilson, Jimmy G, and Julius Peppers first round QBs? If not, then how is that relevant to my post.

Also spare me the Jimmy Garoppolo talk when you yourself pounded the table for taking Blake Bortles #1 ovrl..over Jimmy Garoppolo.

It wasn't me who wanted Bortles. That was Texian

Go back and check outy old mocks.

I wanted Clowney 1-1 and a trade back up into the first round for Jimmy G.

I've always been a Jimmy G guy.

The things that sucks more than reading the same tired argument about the Texans and management and underspending on the O-line and never winning a Super Bowl is missing the relevant and interesting posts from other posters because you are trying to not step in the old bullshit argument.

O just reply to posters

CB for instance

Texans PR‏Verified account@TexansPR 16m16 minutes ago
Sunday’s #HOUvsNE game marks the start of the 36th season coaching in the NFL for #Texans Assistant Head Coach / Defensive Coordinator Romeo Crennel. His first NFL position: Special Assignments, Special Teams and Defense for the 1981 N.Y. @Giants.

DmhMRcxVsAAkkkc.jpg

Houston Texans

It was the apex of the vortex for chat room evaluation. As batshit crazy as he could get still offered football discussion and not all the petty back and forth of recent times. Check in dudes. TK .. 76 .. Texian.
Which is worse, the petty back and forth or the guy who thinks he knows better than everyone else and differing opinions are null and void? Not much of a discussion either way, IMO.

even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again. He also insisted Jake Coker was going to be the next Tom Brady because he had 1 good half of football in the title game that was mainly the result of blown coverages

Agreed,

But why do you have to be like that.

LOL

Last edited:
The Texans have named 6 team captains for the season............J.J. Watt, Tyrann Mathieu, Deshaun Watson, DeAndre Hopkins, Brian Peters, and Johnathan Joseph

The Texans have named 6 team captains for the season............J.J. Watt, Tyrann Mathieu, Deshaun Watson, DeAndre Hopkins, Brian Peters, and Johnathan Joseph
I dunno how the Texans select their captains ? Team vote or coach(s) just designate who the caps will be ?

Watson is arguing with pdstat (a reporter for the Texans) this morning. Not a good look for Watson. Pdstat points out the good and bad from all Texans players and had been pointing out Watson’s poor footwork. Also a 4th down play in which Watson missed 3 open receivers .

Watson is arguing with pdstat (a reporter for the Texans) this morning. Not a good look for Watson. Pdstat points out the good and bad from all Texans players and had been pointing out Watson’s poor footwork. Also a 4th down play in which Watson missed 3 open receivers .

We don’t have a thin skin QB do we?

We don’t have a thin skin QB do we?

Watson deleted his tweets back to Pat. Heat of the moment stuff, looks like he regretted what he wrote. They had a couple of exchanges.

I’m not too worried about Watson’s bad game, he’ll get better. O’Brien on the other hand... I can see him promoting someone to OC during the season, he’s going to have to, IMO. If for no reason other than shifting blame.

The Cowpies have signed X-man. I sure hope he doesn't give them too much intel for their SNF matchup with the Texans.
S
A
R
C
A
S
M

We obviously need another CB (and a tackle but I digress). Any chance Jackson slides down to CB3 and Reid comes in to play SS? Aka Kareem is pulling double duty as the starter at SS and the slot CB? Reid made plays yesterday; I think he earned more playing time. I don't feel comfortable with any of our remaining CBs.

We obviously need another CB (and a tackle but I digress). Any chance Jackson slides down to CB3 and Reid comes in to play SS? Aka Kareem is pulling double duty as the starter at SS and the slot CB? Reid made plays yesterday; I think he earned more playing time. I don't feel comfortable with any of our remaining CBs.
O'Brien has already basically said that KJa will be seeing CB duty, sadly despite his good performance at safety.

O'Brien has already basically said that KJa will be seeing CB duty, sadly despite his good performance at safety.

at least for now, I still have no clue what their plan for Webster is. Apparently he hasn't practiced since he signed, because he is still recovering from his Achilles tear. But they had to like what they saw from him in his workout enough to not only sign him, but not put him on the PUP list so he doesn't have to miss the first 6 games. I am still confused by this whole ordeal

at least for now, I still have no clue what their plan for Webster is. Apparently he hasn't practiced since he signed, because he is still recovering from his Achilles tear. But they had to like what they saw from him in his workout enough to not only sign him, but not put him on the PUP list so he doesn't have to miss the first 6 games. I am still confused by this whole ordeal
You might be more confused when you read my recent post about Webster in the Injury Thread.

Back