Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

There is still a ton of talent on the board , hard to believe some of these guy's have slipped this far.

Cornelius Washington
Tyler Bray
Da'Rick Rogers
Bacarri Rambo
Chase Thomas
Jordan Poyer
Zach Dysert
Reid Fragel
Cobi Hamilton

Of that list
Zac Dysert
Chase Thomas
and Cobi Hamilton please.

Rick Smith will draft his obligatory cornerback though, so watch for that

There is still a ton of talent on the board , hard to believe some of these guy's have slipped this far.

Cornelius Washington
Tyler Bray
Da'Rick Rogers
Bacarri Rambo
Chase Thomas
Jordan Poyer
Zach Dysert
Reid Fragel
Cobi Hamilton

I'd be psyched to pick up one or two of those guys.

And Pork Chop Grissom.

Cornelius Washington
Tyler Bray
Da'Rick Rogers
Bacarri Rambo
Chase Thomas
Jordan Poyer
Zach Dysert
Reid Fragel
Cobi Hamilton
Deeeeeeeeeeep draft, man.

I really wouldn't mind Da'Rick at this point. Either that, or a nice ILB. Hell, I might even settle for Tyler Bray. Can't believe he has fallen this far.

Matt Scott and Da'Rick Rogers would make me a VERY, VERY happy camper. For the 3rd guy numerous ways to go.

There is an intriguing TE from UCLA named Joseph Fauria. Raw as hell, terrible blocker, but 6' 8" with a huge wingspan. Probably never an every down TE, but I could see that kid being a huge red zone and short yardage target at TE. Just throw it up high. Who the hell can cover him? Would like that one as well.

Outside of that, a NT or a CB like Poyer would be coolio too.

I cannot listen to any more breakdown of this Te'o pick. My god, just stop already.

I quit listening to draft analysis this year and it's been nice. I have my draft tracker on one screen and Texans BBS on the other and I'm doing fine. Most of those analysts are full of **** anyway.

The Bears grabed some LBs I wanted here

Round 2, Pick 18 (50) Jon Bostic ILB 6'1" 245 Florida
Round 4, Pick 20 (117) Khaseem Greene OLB 6'1" 241 Rutgers
Round 6, Pick 20 (188) Cornelius Washington OLB 6'4" 265 Georgia

220px-JohnRambo2008.jpg
is gone.

Ok Bonner is the first guy that I'm just not familiar with. Maybe a return prospect? Anyone got anything on this guy?

Back