Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

They just had a "TWITTER ALERT" for Mike Golic Jr's tweet.

I could care less. LOL

Pick: David Quessenberry, OT. I'll take it.

Going into this draft, I kept saying the FO had to hit a Homerun in this draft. I think they did just that. This has the same feeling the 2011 draft did. Great draft.

Swapped sixths and gave up a 7th, do I have that right?

I can live with it.

We basically traded 160 and 233 for 176 and 198.

Its really pretty mind boggling how great this draft has been for us. A lot of teams are getting better and we're for sure one of them.

Swapped sixths and gave up a 7th, do I have that right?

I can live with it.

We basically traded 160 and 233 for 176 and 198.

Yep and it was a late 7th so it was a good trade up for a quality OL prospect. Almost like giving up mr. irrelevant

HOU has fixed some glarring needs in this draft i am happy overall. With all the OL picks I am thinking we may see Wade Smith or Derek Newton cut & Antonio Smith signed to a extension. The reason is ILB & DL need starters/back up players to improve this team. Cushing is an unkown coming back from injury we need back up players at ILB that will not be a burden down the line.

Wow. I've so into playing a computer game along with watching the draft I just noticed it's dark outside and starting to storm. LOL

Wow. I've so into playing a computer game along with watching the draft I just noticed it's dark outside and starting to storm. LOL

Whoever is picked just before the first lightning strike is the next football Messiah. Wait patiently for that moment

Mauti. Somebody mocked him to us here in TT.

That's nothing compared to this! Unless someone hacked in, this Ed guy should've played the lottery this weekend. Amazing!

April 24th at 11:57am

Comment From Ed in College Station
"After Hopkins in the first round I think Texans take a safety in second like Swearinger. Third round will be a tackle like Brennan Williams and an OLB like John Simon."

Texans Fan blog pre draft chat

That's nothing compared to this! Unless someone hacked in, this Ed guy should've played the lottery this weekend. Amazing!

April 24th at 11:57am

Comment From Ed in College Station
"After Hopkins in the first round I think Texans take a safety in second like Swearinger. Third round will be a tackle like Brennan Williams and an OLB like John Simon."

Texans Fan blog pre draft chat

Damn....... So "Ed" is Rick Smith huh?

Back