Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Wild Card Round Playoff Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Saturday Jan 5, 2019!!

I’m out basically. Will stream through my Slingbox onto my iPad in case a miracle happens but my big tv is getting back on video games. These guys ******* suck.

For the love of heaven will you please fire Bill OBrien tonight? This team is shabby, unprepared, ill-trained, undisciplined, unimaginative, dead in the freaking water. Do us all a favor and let's start over with a coach worthy of the title.

We picked the AFC wild card playoff game to have the worse game of the year........ you can’t make this up

here here
On another note, I hope the Seahawks beat the living sh1t out of the Cowsh1ts because I’m not going to be in the mood to hear those buck toothed Dallas fans chant “we dem boys” all week long if they pull out a win.

Go Hawks!

The announcers even are finding out how bone headed OB is. They see we won 11 games after starting 0-3 but they did not watch our Texans most of if not all season. We are not as good as our record. All season long we have had things go our way. I knew if this game did not offer up those breaks that we would be exposed.

I disagee. First Titan game and NYG game worse. We are just playing a good team today.

LMAOOOOO MAN BYE LOL ...... y’all make more excuses on why we get our butt kicked...... we are just playing a good team????? Ok with that logic ...... they are good....., so what are we???? Can’t wait for your answer lol

Look at the other sidelines guys. That is what a real coaching staff looks like. I GUARANTEE YOU OB would of laid down already and let the clock run out. No killer mentality. Same goes for Crennel. Just sit back and hope eventually you will get a turnover.

I’m done watching OB **** the bed. Sucks that there isn’t any real good coaching candidates out there this year.

The only way O'Brien gets fired is if people lose their temper after the game and it forces them to get rid of him. Like a full on locker room brawl started by someone yelling at O'Brien and O'Brien pushing back or some ****.

That's the only way. Praying it happens.

Back