Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Wild Card Round Playoff Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Saturday Jan 5, 2019!!

I’m not even going to ask about the offense, but what in the hell is going on with our defense?!

The Colts are thoroughly sodomising us out there, and things are probably now going to get worse with Clowney and Justin Reid going down. Now, I know it’s early (2nd quarter with 6:30 to go) but this game is over.

There’s always next year guys.

You know when it happens like this it doesn't hurt that bad. Also you hope Cal sees really what he has in BOB. If it was close it might mask what reality is.

a few of us who knew this defense wasn't all that though. Too many fails in big spots all season & not quite playing up to the talent.

One has to wonder, however, if you could have this much talent on defense, yet all of a sudden not playing up to their individual talent, or is something amiss on the coaching end? Really, it doesn't look like a defense in sync all season - just a bunch of individual highlights, when highlights are to be had.

I said it all year that crennel needs to be gone. Our defense was only ranked high because the Texans played god awful offenses.

It’s time for these coaches to go man.... this is the second dud that BOB has laid in the playoffs with the first being against KC.....

Come on man, how the hell are letting TY continue to come in here and run circles around us....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And....done.

I said BOB deserved another year IF he hired a true OC. I changed my mind. The entire coaching staff needs to be scrubbed and start over. BoB is a horrible OC and at best a mediocre HC.

Tried to tell y’all they were lucky too many times this year and this wasn’t an 11-5 team on merit.

Back