Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Wild Card Round Playoff Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Saturday Jan 5, 2019!!

No matter what happens in this game I look forward to an entertaining and fun playoff season. A lot of interesting match ups if they hold true to what they appear to be.

I’m not even going to ask about the offense, but what in the hell is going on with our defense?!

The Colts are thoroughly sodomising us out there, and things are probably now going to get worse with Clowney and Justin Reid going down. Now, I know it’s early (2nd quarter with 6:30 to go) but this game is over.

There’s always next year guys.
#MeToo

I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot more time in the nfl draft forum soon.

Ob better be flipping out on this team in the locker right now. No chair or table should be unthrown. We sucked in this first half. Sucked like Andy Cohen.

I’m having Flashbacks of the 2015 Wilcard game against the Chiefs. Why are the Jordan twins not being used again? I see them on the sidelines shaking their heads. Never mind, O’Brien is a f ucking idiot!

21-0 at halftime. The whipping shall resume shortly...

I forgot all about him. Hell yeah I wanted him last year. Please for the love of god someone start a thread/petition to get the trash coaching out of here and bring in Swinney!!!!!

Dabo would be a damn fool to come here. He’s on the cusp of taking down an all time program with his own. That man ain’t going anywhere.

I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot more time in the nfl draft forum soon.

Ob better be flipping out on this team in the locker right now. No chair or table should be unthrown. We sucked in this first half. Sucked like Andy Cohen.

Yeah we went from playoffs talk to draft talk within 1 quarter of this debacle.

Mini poll: Which is more likely?

The Dolts will punt today.
The Texans will score.

When are the zebras going to call those illegal pic passes?

That last 4th down call belonged in the drunk thread. Wth is wrong with this asshole??

Nothing at all wrong with the call there....regardless of what Mr. Toupee Jason Witten says.. The pass was there to be completed, DW4 just missed him.

But this is what ya'll wanted though...more passing..........open it up...Let DW4 do him...that's exactly what he's done. We've run the ball what like 8 times?

Its ironic that he's done this & the offense actually looks worse....& ya'll are still bitching..

Reactions: JB
Haha Austrian TV dissing our secondary, comparing it to our own domestic league.

edit: In the sense that no defender is close to the receiver

The problem is, outside of Watson and Hopkins we are trash on offense. Miller is JAG and Coutee is coming off on injury. I don't know what we expected. I didn't expect this defensive collapse, though.

And what's the difference between what we have and what the Colts have???

I'm so sick of the personel excuse, because outside of Hilton, they aren't bleeding playmakers.. it's all playcalling/scheme and coaching.

Turtle dick OBrien strikes again... but but but.. HE CALLED DEEP PLAYS AND WENT FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN!!

Well desperation makes a shittier coglone than sex panther.. this guy is constantly in over his head and so is our line coach. I mean, why the **** are we doing something like pulling guards when it's pretty damn apparent that this team can barely execute man to man blocking assignments?!?

Just trash all the way around, but hey.. Bill O'Brien is the smartest dumbass in the room always, who doesn't need a OC, so I'm sure he can figure this **** out with his oversized brain of his.

Nothing at all wrong with the call there....regardless of what Mr. Toupee Jason Witten says.. The pass was there to be completed, DW4 just missed him.

But this is what ya'll wanted though...more passing..........open it up...Let DW4 do him...that's exactly what he's done. We've run the ball what like 8 times?

Its ironic that he's done this & the offense actually looks worse....
No, it was stupid. That wasn’t a high percentage pass he was covered. It’s 4th and 1. Over a minute left with 2 timeouts.
Get the damn first down and don’t let them score again, which they almost did. Get the ball in third Q and it’s 21-10 or 21-14.
It was a stupid call. If they score there the colts score again before half. Look at the play calls by Reich, dude has cajones

Back