Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Wild Card Round Playoff Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Saturday Jan 5, 2019!!

No, it was stupid. That wasn’t a high percentage pass he was covered. It’s 4th and 1. Over a minute left with 2 timeouts.
Get the damn first down and don’t let them score again, which they almost did. Get the ball in third Q and it’s 21-10 or 21-14.
It was a stupid call. If they score there the colts score again before half. Look at the play calls by Reich, dude has cajones

If you watched the replays...the gap to hit Nuk was there...DW4 threw a semi dirt ball. If he's even a foot more accurate, that's a TD..period.

Hey OB only a half too late. It has to hit him in the ******* face before he sees it. That has to do with EVERYTHING with him. No foresight. Ok Fuller won't last next season, DT done, RBs weak, WR and secondary slow, OL weak, Clown not worth extension, the question is do you roll dice and hope someone will trade if you franchise?, .........

I'm feeling utterly stupid for looking forward to this game all week. "Ya never know. There's always a chance."

Bs.

Houston football always has been and always will be cursed. Next time some poster calls you a downer for thinking our chance at a SB is nil, remind him of how he feels right now. Remind him how many times we've had days like this.

Nice season but today is embarrassing.

I'm feeling utterly stupid for looking forward to this game all week. "Ya never know. There's always a chance."

Bs.

Houston football always has been and always will be cursed. Next time some poster calls you a downer for thinking our chance at a SB is nil, remind him of how he feels right now. Remind him how many times we've had days like this.

Nice season but today is embarrassing.

Really? If you were one of those fans when the season started that thought we had the personnel for a Super Bowl run then I got a bridge to sell you.

Really? If you were one of those fans when the season started that thought we had the personnel for a Super Bowl run then I got a bridge to sell you.

Your missing my point. I was never that guy. I sit back and watch a poster say something negative after a win and you know what happens everytime? Sunshiners attack like its sacralidge.

Well guess what...

Back