Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

I would have let that run down to the 2:00 warning before running another play. Just gave the Raiders a free timeout, IMO.

I dont wanna be that guy, and I dont endorse this at all, BUT...

... could Schaub have a shot at winning his job back? YIKES!

Cbs went to the game 20 minutes ago because Buf ended then they just pulled away from the game because of the time.

Back to the radio....

Schaub is going to win this and the Texans are going to go on a run. McNair says the team "is on the right track" and Kubiak is going to get an extension. I just know it. :gun:

And what is Schaubs record this season ? What is Schaubs INT to TD ratio, How man points has Schaub spotted the other team ?

I bet Schaub blows it right here, cause thats what Schaub does.

What does it matter if he blows it?

It was turning into a blowout when Case was in. With Schaub, we're back in it and have a chance to win.

This one game changes nothing for the future. All of you are complaining because you're convinced that it does.

I hope the Texans are already at least thinking about the call to go for 2 if they score here... but yeah, gotta score first...

What does it matter if he blows it?

It was turning into a blowout when Case was in. With Schaub, we're back in it and have a chance to win.

This one game changes nothing for the future. All of you are complaining because you're convinced that it does.

Ellisunit = Keenum fan over Texan fan. Pretty clear.

Back