Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

I expected Schaub to throw an INT on that last play, so the Raiders dropping it just saves Schaub's stat line.

Need Nitro to give us the lip reading for the AJ-Schaub exchange.

Oh yeah, starting Schaub definitely affects the future. Starting case does too, but now we don't know if case was going to get better. Oh well, whatever. QB is now definitely a priority in the draft for anyone with lingering thoughts like myself hoping it wouldn't be.

I don't believe Schaub was really needed. Would havecrather stuck eith case. But whatever.

I'm not saying I want Schaub as the starter the rest of the year. That obviously affects the future. What I was trying to say is that inserting Schaub in this game was the best thing for the team to win. Case has done nothing in the 2nd half in 4 games. Schaub led us to yards away from a win.

My point about the future was that if you think Schaub starting the rest of the season means McNair is going to keep Kubiak around then you are deluding yourself. Keenum's development is the only thing that could keep Kubiak around.

Really Schaub? You gonna ***** at Dre?

Lmao!!! You picked 6 the season away. You get a little action and you want to chew Dre off when he's coming off the field.

It shows the mindset that kubiak has I tilled in this team. It shows that Schaub is not being held accountable for his massive **** ups.

It looked like Andre was trying to talk to Schaub (presumably about what just happened) and Schaub yells "STOP" and AJ gets pissed and walks away.

I could be a mile off...

This board is gonna be insufferable for the next few days. I'm gonna hide out in the NSZ, where it's quieter (can't believe I just said that lol).

It looked like Andre was trying to talk to Schaub (presumably about what just happened) and Schaub yells "STOP" and AJ gets pissed and walks away.

I could be a mile off...

think your a mile off.
looked like schaub was trying to blame aj, like why did you stop. then aj said something and while turning said shut your fing mouth. lol.

Schaub goes golfing after the game.

funny-car-crashes-4.jpg

Dear Matt schmuck,

If the ankle injury didn't end your season an Andre Johnson upper cut will end it for sure. Shut your mouth and beg his forgiveness.

I'm not saying I want Schaub as the starter the rest of the year. That obviously affects the future. What I was trying to say is that inserting Schaub in this game was the best thing for the team to win. Case has done nothing in the 2nd half in 4 games. Schaub led us to yards away from a win.

My point about the future was that if you think Schaub starting the rest of the season means McNair is going to keep Kubiak around then you are deluding yourself. Keenum's development is the only thing that could keep Kubiak around.

Schaub didn't score a TD and Texans lose. End of story. Schaub didn't do anything at the end of the day.

There are a lot if things this team could have done differently to win games over kubiaks tenure. We could have taken Schaub out if some of the games he's pissed away if it was about giving us the best chance to win. Anytime a defense had to adjust to a different qb during a game the offense possibly gains an edge.

But do you really think kubiak was going to insert Schaub and not start him the next game.

Unless orders come from the very top, expect kubiak to go with Schaub.

I passed out for a bit then woke up to Schaub having a chance to take the lead. I'm glad he didn't. Neither Schaub or Kubiak deserve any redemption. I'm going to buy an expensive pack of beer to celebrate when those two clowns are gone.

There are a lot if things this team could have done differently to win games over kubiaks tenure. We could have taken Schaub out if some of the games he's pissed away if it was about giving us the best chance to win. Anytime a defense had to adjust to a different qb during a game the offense possibly gains an edge.

But do you really think kubiak was going to insert Schaub and not start him the next game.

Unless orders come from the very top, expect kubiak to go with Schaub.

Yuck

I love AJ. He shouldn't have stormed off the field when there's time on the clock. I don't care who you are.

Gonna be an interesting week for sure. I think Case should start since he hasn't done anything to lose it but I honestly don't care who the QB is. This isn't our year. Playing for stats and draft position now.

Really Schaub? You gonna ***** at Dre?

Lmao!!! You picked 6 the season away. You get a little action and you want to chew Dre off when he's coming off the field.

It shows the mindset that kubiak has I tilled in this team. It shows that Schaub is not being held accountable for his massive **** ups.

Agreed. And it shows that the most patient guy in our franchise history just lost his patience. What does that tell you about how the rest of the team feels?

Did anyone else just see that aflac commercial? Fitting. The coach was starting the lame duck in the second half. Kubiak must have seen it first.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

I love AJ. He shouldn't have stormed off the field when there's time on the clock. I don't care who you are.

Gonna be an interesting week for sure. I think Case should start since he hasn't done anything to lose it but I honestly don't care who the QB is. This isn't our year. Playing for stats and draft position now.

AJ could do whatever he wants. I have and others on here don't mind at all.

Agreed. And it shows that the most patient guy in our franchise history just lost his patience. What does that tell you about how the rest of the team feels?

Schaub's lost the team. They don't believe in him, and it shows. It's frustrating for us as fans to watch Schaub trot back in this game. I'm sure it's equally as frustrating for AJ to see Schaub come back in.

Did y'all see the looks on the guys faces?

They were like "whoa"...one guy looked scared like he thought Dre was about to go after Schaub.

Back