Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

I wish I could see the whole field. Was keenum missing open receivers? I couldn't tell. I've seen Schaub have some clean pockets and some guys wide open.

If case had some of those same looks and just missed guys, that's an issue.

So let me get this straight....

If Keenum is the QB then we want the Texans to win. If Schaub is the QB then we want the Texans to lose?

Is that accurate?

NO with Case we saw what we had for the future, with Kubiak putting Schaub back in it is just the same old ****. We were hoping Kubiak had learned but it is like many of us feared. So yes i now want us to get stomped just so hard headed Kubiak and Schaub can be gone !

Case was struggling..getting pressured, not getting the ball out.

Put Schaub in so we can get a win.

Schaub looks the same as he's always looked really. Hasn't made the big mistake. Has made some iffy throws, but we're getting points.

How about making adjustments to help the young QB? You know like letting him do a hard count, no huddle or moving the pocket around? Why put in Schaub and waste chances to see what Keenam can do?

Yep and if we start winning games and it saves Kubiaks job you have no right to ***** about it when we are 3 and 13 next year.

If it means winning, Kubiak can stay until the end of time.

But that's not reality. We're heading for 4-12 or 5-11 and Kubiak is done...Matt Schaub is done...next year is a new year.

I am a Texans fan. I have been since their inception. Schaub gives me no hope for this team: now or in the future. Keenum gives me some hope for the future.

Yeah but Schaub gives us a better chance to lose. Isn't that the best thing for the future? To lose? That's what I've been told.

I want the Texans to win but this team is going nowhere this year. So what is the point in playing Schaub over Keenum?

Kubiak is trying to keep his job. Why would he care who the QB is as long as we win?

I understand why a lot of you feel this way, but you need to look at both sides objectively. Kubiak is not coaching for the future. He's coaching for right now, trying to hold onto his job.

Kubiak is trying to keep his job. Why would he care who the QB is as long as we win?

I understand why a lot of you feel this way, but you need to look at both sides objectively. Kubiak is not coaching for the future. He's coaching for right now, trying to hold onto his job.

Except Schaub means more of the same for next year. Why would an owner want that?

NO with Case we saw what we had for the future, with Kubiak putting Schaub back in it is just the same old ****. We were hoping Kubiak had learned but it is like many of us feared. So yes i now want us to get stomped just so hard headed Kubiak and Schaub can be gone !

You saw the future? We were 0-3 with Case and headed for 0-4. I've been impressed with him, but we are playing for the right now not the future. He can't handle the blitz and couldn't move the ball. Schaub is.

Look, I like Case, but those of you complaining are blinded by your Keenum fandom.

so you want to win the battle instead of winning the war?

cuz that's what is happening here.

I don't believe that losing in one season equates to winning in another season so given the fact that I loathe being associated with a loser, if rather win.

If McNair doesn't have enough evidence that kubiak isn't the guy by now, then shame in him. I'm not sure losing more games all of a sudden makes the light bulb go off. It should be apparently by now.

You saw the future? We were 0-3 with Case and headed for 0-4. I've been impressed with him, but we are playing for the right now not the future. He can't handle the blitz and couldn't move the ball. Schaub is.

Look, I like Case, but those of you complaining are blinded by your Keenum fandom.

And what is Schaubs record this season ? What is Schaubs INT to TD ratio, How man points has Schaub spotted the other team ?

I bet Schaub blows it right here, cause thats what Schaub does.

Back