Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

Holding onto what? Are you watching the same game? Case is making the same bad throws on the same patterns that Schaub was.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm not seeing the comparison either. Of course they are the same patterns, it is the same offense and the QB doesn't call those anyway. He isn't making the same bad throws either since he is more than 10% completions less. He's hanging onto the ball way too long. He thinks he is more mobile than he is and then runs dumb. I don't see him playing anything like Schaub other than they have both not been viable this year.

The other team knows what we're doing better than we do

both sides of the ball

not to be outdone, special teams reminds everyone that they suck just as bad as the other facets of this team.

The defense is getting carved up.

The offense is getting ate up.

And special teams is getting sh*t out.

Why are we still watching "The Making of a Turd?"

I'm not seeing the comparison either. Of course they are the same patterns, it is the same offense and the QB doesn't call those anyway. He isn't making the same bad throws either since he is more than 10% completions less. He's hanging onto the ball way too long. He thinks he is more mobile than he is and then runs dumb. I don't see him playing anything like Schaub other than they have both not been viable this year.

Really? So you think Case's early picks were the same stare-down variety we're seeing today? Simply not accurate.

Maybe it has to do with Case staying in the pocket more?

Really? So you think Case's early picks were the same stare-down variety we're seeing today? Simply not accurate.

Maybe it has to do with Case staying in the pocket more?

Case wasn't used to having AJ to begin with and was looking around the field more.

I don't think the coaches taught either QB to stare down WRs. That's a QB losing his composure.

Schaub ran slow. Case is running dumb.

Case wasn't used to having AJ to begin with and was looking around the field more.

I don't think the coaches taught either QB to stare down WRs. That's a QB losing his composure.

Schaub ran slow. Case is running dumb.
Yeah, but you begin to wonder if part of that is coaching. If in a bind, always look to A.J. It's not as if we haven't seen this from all three QBs on the roster.

I don't see that as a loss of composure as much as bad decisions, even when not under duress.

B.reed hasnt been the "animal" he looked like after he tore/pulled his groin last yr imo

So we need:
ILB/OLB
CB
DE/NT
FS/SS
TE/TE 2
QB
RT
HC
WR 3

Yeah, but you begin to wonder if part of that is coaching. If in a bind, always look to A.J. It's not as if we haven't seen this from all three QBs on the roster.

I don't see that as a loss of composure as much as bad decisions, even when not under duress.

It's a part of the coaching? Are you joking? You have a near hall of fame WR it would be easy to fall back on him if you lost composure. Even if it is bad decision that's the qb making it not the coaches saying "force it to Dre in double or triple coverage"

B.reed hasnt been the "animal" he looked like after he tore/pulled his groin last yr imo

So we need:
ILB/OLB
CB
DE/NT
FS/SS
TE/TE 2
QB
RT
HC
WR 3

There isn't a position on this team that couldn't stand an infusion of talent, but the GM still has a job. This is quite an organization you have built Bob.

The most pissed off Texan should be TJ Yates. He gets to play one half of football and inherited a big deficit. And that's the only chance he gets? In the mean time, Case gets opportunity after opportunity to prove he can start in this league. I don't get it?

This team has no soul.

We didn't rally when the coach had a stroke.

We didn't rally to salvage the team's reputation after a long losing streak.

We are not rallying for respect after we fired our coach. (A coach that they supposedly loved).

No one is rallying to save their jobs next year.

No soul.

Clean house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh look! A penalty on special teams... so much for trying new things

riddled with nagging penalties thwarting any kind of decent field position for an offense that can't escape its own shadow :voodoo:

It's a part of the coaching? Are you joking? You have a near hall of fame WR it would be easy to fall back on him if you lost composure. Even if it is bad decision that's the qb making it not the coaches saying "force it to Dre in double or triple coverage"

So, the QB guru of a coach picks three guys that all have the exact same tendencies? They make the same mistakes even when NOT under pressure? Are YOU joking? The common denominators are few.

And to think when I came into the office today, I was actually kinda pissed I couldn't stream it here, but reading everyone's comments is probably way more entertaining. Even laughing at how bad we are is getting old. But then again, that's pretty funny...

Reactions: JB
So, the QB guru of a coach picks three guys that all have the exact same tendencies? They make the same mistakes even when NOT under pressure? Are YOU joking? The common denominators are few.

There aren't a ton of ways to mess up at QB. You either throw interceptions, fumble, are inaccurate, or a combination.

What mistakes could they make that you wouldn't consider to be "the same?"

Back