Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Hello (Season Opener Prediction Thread)

WillisXPress said:
QB: Texans (b/c of experiance only, Carr is a hack)
RB: Bills
FB: Bills
OL: Bills
WR: Bills (Andre is the best, our unit is better than yours)
TE: wash

DL: Bills
LB: Bills
DB: Bills
ST: Bills

refute any of that. I dare you
Dare taken..

RB: Texans - Please read 2004 Stats sheet (Davis ranked #8, McGahee #9)
DB: Texans - fairly close, but our D-Rob is toe-to-toe with Nate Clements, P-Buc has speed edge over McGee (and is a step 1/2 faster than Glenn was)

gr8slayer said:
While were on the subject of fantasy. What makes you think you are any better than anyone in the NFL. Your team has done less than any team in the past five years.

if that were true wouldnt we have had the number one draft pick in each of the past 5 years? interesting that we've only played for 3 :rolleyes:

texasguy346 said:
Wow a pro wrestling fan. Guess that explains your focus on fantasy as opposed to reality.

Not really, I just think thats some ill **** to say to someone before you stomp a mudhole in someones arse.

Beside, you knew it was from wrestling... I'll bet you've got your face painted like the ultimate warrior as we type.

gr8slayer said:
While were on the subject of fantasy. What makes you think you are any better than anyone in the NFL. Your team has done less than any team in the past five years.
Well you are right here. Since we have only had 3 seasons then I doubt that we have do as much as the other 31 teams for the past 5 years. :loser

Exascor said:
Well you are right here. Since we have only had 3 seasons then I doubt that we have do as much as the other 31 teams for the past 5 years. :loser
Only took the Jags one to be one game from the SB, whats your excuse?

WillisXPress said:
So we're using preseason stats as a barometer?

So I should expect 23.3 passer rating Carr next Sunday.

This is gonna be a long week for your Texans. I doubt they are getting much sleep.

You were basing your claims off of your teams great performance and the Texans lousy performance in the last two preseascon games. even if you look at the crap stats we put up, Buffalo isn't in any better shape Considering your number 1 this, and number 2 that and top rated...

you can rate Buffalo whatever you want before the game happens. I'm just saying to be the steam roller of a team you claim them to be, they haven't shown it yet. But you know everything about our team from the preseason right.

William.carter said:
You were basing your claims off of your teams great performance and the Texans lousy performance in the last two preseascon games. even if you look at the crap stats we put up, Buffalo isn't in any better shape Considering your number 1 this, and number 2 that and top rated...

you can rate Buffalo whatever you want before the game happens. I'm just saying to be the steam roller of a team you claim them to be, they haven't shown it yet. But you know everything about our team from the preseason right.
We won seven of our last nine games. That is good enough for me.

disaacks3 said:
Dare taken..

So Davis ran for 60 more yards and the same amount of TD's in more carries.

You're acting like Willis was 100% last year, or that he started more than 11 games.

Its gonna be a whole new, willis... bigger, faster, stronger.

Guess Whos Back ?

Tankhead said:
Actually Davis is a far better back than McGayhee
Yards from scrimmage: Davis-1776(5th in the league) McGayhee-1297(24th)
Just rushing yards: Davis-1188(11th) McGayhee-1128(14th)

From what I am reading we have a closer "top 5" back than you.
Unless you are using preseason stats then your third best TO ratio is wrong. Yours was 6th last season and ours was 9th. Hardly enough for bragging rights. You really should get the stats right before you post them.
Willis didnt even start till week five and missed a week after that.

Bubbajwp said:
Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. How long did it take you to think of that.

Not creative enough to think it up. he stole the line and replace words. kindof like the facts/opinions about the up coming game.

Oh well, im out of here, need to go to work. You girls have fun and Ill be back after the destruction.

Tankhead said:
Actually Davis is a far better back than McGayhee
Yards from scrimmage: Davis-1776(5th in the league) McGayhee-1297(24th)
Just rushing yards: Davis-1188(11th) McGayhee-1128(14th)

From what I am reading we have a closer "top 5" back than you.
Unless you are using preseason stats then your third best TO ratio is wrong. Yours was 6th last season and ours was 9th. Hardly enough for bragging rights. You really should get the stats right before you post them.

I gotta' admit...

There is no way that DD is a better back than McGahee...

Consider McGahee only started 11 games last season and had over 1100 yards rushing...

You and I both know that teams can go from being mediocre one year to being in the playoffs (Chargers/Steelers/etc.), and I'm more than happy to let the Bills homers spout off about how they're the best defense since the 85 Bears and all that nonsense. We thought the same on our opener against the Chargers. They got the best of us.

I've never seen the obsession with smack talk. While there are a few Bills fans who've been posting here for awhile that actually converse about the game there seem to be a great deal more that aim to fill up our board with junk. As for my arguments you can find them in the thread created for the Season Opener (here) . We've been over this several times and I'm not going to get in a circular argument all over again. The point being that all the smack talk and opinions mean nothing until the two teams actually play the game out on the field.

WillisXPress said:
So Davis ran for 60 more yards and the same amount of TD's in more carries.

You're acting like Willis was 100% last year, or that he started more than 11 games.

Its gonna be a whole new, willis... bigger, faster, stronger.

Guess Whos Back ?

So stats don't mean anything to you... but your opinion is golden. I see... you've convinced me now... You were right all along.

BTW.... Davis wasn't 100% last season either. Maybe he just plays throught pain better than your precious Willis does.

Watch the language guys. I'm not sure how things are done at the Bills MB, but here we don't allow that sort of thing.

Dominick Davis is a very good running back.... while Willis will be top 5 this year, DD could also be...

davis is more of a recieving threat than Willis at this point./

But the show Mcgahee put on last year in only 11 games, not at 100% leads me to believe that he could lead the league in rushing this year... especially with a raw QB like Losman.

William.carter said:
So stats don't mean anything to you... but your opinion is golden. I see... you've convinced me now... You were right all along.

BTW.... Davis wasn't 100% last season either. Maybe he just plays throught pain better than your precious Willis does.

Stats mean plenty... So Davis played more than Willis and had more yards. makes sense.

Fldvldog said:
I gotta' admit...

There is no way that DD is a better back than McGahee...

Consider McGahee only started 11 games last season and had over 1100 yards rushing...
DD started 10 games in 2003 and had 1031 yds., what's your point?

WillisXPress said:
The Superbowl champs, two playoff teams, and a very tough Dolphins team.

Haha! A very tough Dolphins team. Wow. You are possibly the most delusional bills fan yet. And I didnt think that was possible. So why dont you go back to the bills board with your fellow bill fan crack heads.

gr8slayer said:
Goodness, is all of Houston a bunch of panty waists?

Definition of a panty waist-one who goes to another team's MB to insult their fans and city so he can somehow feel better about himself. :crazy:

I'll be praying for you brother.

Man, I've been to the city of Buffalo. You're smack talk is worse than your town, which is the place America would get an enema when it's constipated.

People leave Buffalo to get real jobs in Houston. My in-laws are from Buffalo, and they've never looked back. I've never heard anyone talk trash about their hometown more than people from Buffalo.

Regardless of who wins this football game, you people are still stuck in Buffalo. Good luck with all that. :heh:

Wow... You guys really loe Dominick davis.... but what holes is he gonna run through....

Davis will have under 100 yards against the Bills.... and a fumble.

Do you guys honestly feel this is a good matchup for you?

WillisXPress said:
McGahee had 8 in the box all year last season.....

Losman hasn't thrown an INT the whole preseason thus far.

JP is carefull

David is careless.

Besides, think about this rationally:

QB: Texans (b/c of experiance only, Carr is a hack)
RB: Bills
FB: Bills
OL: Bills
WR: Bills (Andre is the best, our unit is better than yours)
TE: wash

DL: Bills
LB: Bills
DB: Bills
ST: Bills

refute any of that. I dare you

Talk about a troll Homer, man are you really that bored?

disaacks3 said:
Dare taken..

DB: Texans - fairly close, but our D-Rob is toe-to-toe with Nate Clements, P-Buc has speed edge over McGee (and is a step 1/2 faster than Glenn was)
wait, Davis is better than McGahee? ok that's not true.

P-Buc - might be better at this level, but McGee is better on SPT.

Keith Campbell said:
wait, Davis is better than McGahee? ok that's not true.

P-Buc - might be better at this level, but McGee is better on SPT.
Yep, Davis IS better; please read a stat sheet and total yds. from scrimmage and explain to me how McGahee is better.

I didn't say the Bills ST wasn't better, i refuted the claim for CB ratings...it still stands.

ok to be fair bills fans are going on one year with Willis, but he's going to be better this year, than Davis (davis is a close second in my book to Willis)

gr8slayer said:
As a person I think Carr has been a good sport about his situation in Houston much like Bledsoe was with us for the last four years. But being a good sport (unlike Eli) doesnt matter if you arent producing on the field. Now I agree that it might not be all his fault. The OL is simply pathetic. But what has the front office done to help him out? They draft Travis Johnson instead of drafting an OL. Makes no sense to me.

The OL in this draft were not that great. Next year is the year of the line, why get one your unsure of and develop him when the ones next year are better? All the FA OL were overpriced and to old. And I think TJ was a very logical pick. By next year it paves the way for G Walker to find the door and then we free up money to get that one peice we are missing.
:texflag:

Double Barrel said:
Man, I've been to the city of Buffalo. You're smack talk is worse than your town, which is the place America would get an enema when it's constipated.

People leave Buffalo to get real jobs in Houston. My in-laws are from Buffalo, and they've never looked back. I've never heard anyone talk trash about their hometown more than people from Buffalo.

Regardless of who wins this football game, you people are still stuck in Buffalo. Good luck with all that. :heh:

man i don't kno what crack those people were on but k=lots of people love buffalo and want to move her from houston a friend of my dad's lives their and her regrets leaving buffaLO to move to houston cuz it sucks weather wise and people their suck too in his opinion

rmartin65 said:
texans win, no doubt. better qb, better hb, better recievers...
and an improved d.

BETTER RB AND RECIEVERS? WHO? Aj is only one reciever and McGahee is better than Davis plus our defense is way betteer than yours even if improved man get realistic better reciever one reciever doesn't = better Recievers

Evans Fan said:
man i don't kno what crack those people were on but k=lots of people love buffalo and want to move her from houston a friend of my dad's lives their and her regrets leaving buffaLO to move to houston cuz it sucks weather wise and people their suck too in his opinion
English, please! Punctuation would be appreciated as well. :rolleyes:

I have a ton of respect for the texans.....I have always thought that both Carr and Davis dont their their due.....

Look forward to a dogfight game with the bills and texans...

How I see it.....

QB - at this point it is Carr....Losman hasn't shown enough yet...but I WILL say that the QB position has changed...a lot....Losman isn't going to be around to get sacked because he can scoot.....but he is basically a rookie so he runs TOO much....our backup is also pretty good in Kelly Holcomb

RB - I see this positon as a tie....Davis is a very good back but Willis has also done quite well gaining over a 1000 yards last season and didn't even start the first qtr of the year.....they both pass protect and catch passes well

WR - you guys have better recievers UNLESS Rosco Parrish makes it back for the game....in this case overall we are better....Parrish is fun to watch....Eric has been a top reciever for a while and Evans has a strong season last year.......

TE.....you...our TE's are average

O Line.....your O Line is better....but ours isn't too shabby

Defense...guys...we win this. You may have improved but were top 3 in the league last year and this year we have a chance to be number 1

Special Teams....we win this as well.....our special teams both covers well and scores touchdowns.........

Not to sound too homerish but I think we do win this game....but I am not predicting any rediculous 3 score desparity outcomes....this is settled by a field goal.

how do their recievers beat ours? they only have AJ? and their tight ends are avreage to cuz miller is gone so i don't see that.

Our recievers are better because id take AJ over moulds, evans beats bradford or gaffney at number 2 but our slot guy beats yours.

Back