Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day Thread: Texans @ Titans

Wow. First no offsides on the D, then they take their time setting the ball. These refs suck ass.

Classic Schaub. Throw on his back foot and it's a pick-6. And he feels sorry for himself as he limps to the sidelines.

What are we... in year 7 of unbearably bad football? Thanks for ruining my Sundays for seven years assholes.

Sacrificial lamb, tomorrow morning. I don't care who it is, Smith, Kubiak, I want someone gone. Someone is stinking it up in the coaching staff and I want McNair to stop being a push over and do something.

Hey guys! we can look forward to winning next week with our good QB Rosenfels!

The defense played a great 2nd half...they did everything they could to keep us in it.

On the replay, what the hell kind of throw was that?!

I'd be fine with Sage starting but I don't remember Kubes ever benching Carr for poor play.

Classic Schaub. Throw on his back foot and it's a pick-6. And he feels sorry for himself as he limps to the sidelines.

.. and why did he throw on his back foot (heres a hint: kvb was right on him(killed duane) so he threw it up since it was 4th down)

Well that just sucked. Kubiak chased points, Schaub sucked, anf the D only looked good after we all Tenn was just going to run the ball to protect the lead and not turn it over.

I didn't think we would make the playoffs, but I thought we might be better then this ****.

Changes are needed. What changes I don't know, but then again it's not my job to know.

We traded 2 Second Rounders for this jackass. Fire them all. Kubiak needs to go. Put in Sage.

I think if Kubiak wants to keep his job, he better stop babying Schaub and do what the Vikings did: bench the chosen one and give someone else a chance.

Did he said we're rebuilding? third year under Kubiak and we're still rebuilding? This is our 7th freakin year, we have talents.... something is lacking in the upper department.

Back