Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day Thread: Texans @ Titans

My internet was down all day yesterday, so I guess I've got some reading here to do. But, here's my observations from yesterday.

Schaub sucks, but the recievers are part are of yesterdays suckyness. I'm giving Schaub one more game before officially getting back on the Sage bandwagon.

Slaton looks to be the real deal, to bad the rest of the offense didn't play up to his level yesterday.

The defense, over all, was below average.

Based on our first two games, we're looking at a sub-500 season.

However Slaton changes the formula. IF the recievers and whomever the QB is have a decent game along with Slaton, we have the makings of scratching for a playoff spot from that side of the ball. But the defense isn't there yet to support it.

I'm not suprised we lost, but I am suprised AJ droped those passes.

Has there been any discussion of the officiating? I am FAR from saying that's why we lost, but I think it's something that needs to be discussed. We did not play well and we were a worse team yesterday, and that is WHY we lost. There was bad call after bad call, even the spots were awful. It was almost like watching an SNL skit making fun of how refs make horrible calls by exhaggerating some of them- but low and behold it was still the real game. I'm surprised Lendale White didn't score 6 points by running out of bounds at the 12 yard line.

Back