Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day Thread: Texans @ Titans

If this team is so bad at picking up one yard on the ground that they need to pass in that situation every time, they don't deserve to win.

exactly ziggy.. Not to take anything away from the Titan defense but this is pathetic on our offense

3 times in the red zone 3 times no touchdown no field goal. If we would had kicked field goals it would be 21-24. But Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

we need a 3 and out or its game over

game is already over. even if we get a 3 and out, kubes, shanny and the dickster smith would screw everything up. i feel like i need a 12 step program to get out of being a fan of this team. i am tired of losing.

The play that killed us was the low snap on the extra point. Had we coverted we would have been kicking the field goals instead of going for it on 4th down every drive deep in Titans' territory.

Kubiak sucks. Challenges plays when he shouldn't, doesn't when he should, 2nd and goal in 4 down territory and instead of running it he passes and then runs on 4th and goal with 4 yards to go.

Combined with David Carr Jr. this team is killing me.

Kubiak should resign. Going for it on forth hasn't really worked yet he keeps going for it and ******ing on our chances of pulling this off in the process.

What a shitty day. I have Ronnie Brown and Slaton on my bench. Well I think we found our RB guys.

At least Schaub felt the rush, stepped aside and avoided the sack this time. Pretty sad when you have to point to that as a bright spot.

The thing that kills me is we are supposed to be a playoff team . Playoff teams don't get moral victories they're supposed to compete .

We could have made this game very interesting but at the end of the day ... came up short .

Back