Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 12 Thread: Texans @ Raiders

could we go on exchanging missed FG's until this ends in a tie? i really think that is the only way to end this.

oh, lol at the jags for losing to us twice..what the hell?

You know on TMQ, he's going to go:
"and in Hell's sports bar, ... all TV's were showing the Texans/Raiders game, where both teams tried to win the battle for most incompetent team in football."

You are just plain stupid. He had NO time to do anything.........why waste time with your drivel?
:loser

That's getting to be a really tired excuse. Lineart put up 400 yards a couple of weeks ago.

David does all kinds of crappy things to the detriment of this team. At his best, with good protection, he is mediocre.

Wow I am actually sitting here laughing my butt off...

I have never seen 2 more inept teams playing at the same time on the same field...

It is obviously going to take one of the defenses or special teams to make a play to get this game over...

Wynn on the return and dropped by the punter... who the heck was that, that couldn't block a punter? McCleon!!!!!

both of these teams should lose, nobody should get a 'W' for this game from what i'm reading.....they should stop it.....

I'm TIVOing this game and I'll make DVD copies for anyone that wants it. I'm thinking of using this to watch anytime I feel depressed. I figure that my life could always be worse. I could play for one of these teams.

Back