Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 12 Thread: Texans @ Raiders

I'm going to have to do an experiment. I think I could manage more passing yards than the Texans playing Madden with my eyes closed. I'm really not that good, but I think accidentally I could get positve yards.

here we go.... and the FG is..... GOOD!!!! Holy cow!!!

... wow, I think Kubiak's veins were about to pop out of his neck ripping Carr on the sidelines.

Look at that! Brown makes the field goal! And Kubiak is disgusted with Carr.

I'd say this game is coming along nicely.

The funny part is that they can't/wont throw the ball because they are afraid of a sack....THEN, they are running the ball straight ahead WITH success, and then they try and end around? what a JOKE

It is way more than pass protection...although that's part of the problem. Almost no positive yards with Carr this game. Better off with a run play.

When are you going to get it through your head that its the O-line play he is afraid of.

After 3 fumbles, the only reason Carr is still in the game is because his backup is on IR and his new backup has been with the team less than a week.

It is way more than pass protection...although that's part of the problem. Almost no positive yards with Carr this game. Better off with a run play.
I agree but once again carr takes the majority blame...enough blame to go around dont you think??? Especially on 3rd downs when they are bringing the coaches and even the waterboy on the blitz carr has no chance.

If Kubiak is so afraid of how the o-line is gonna do then why doesn't he max protect?

thats not how his offense works

I remember Broncos fans comming here saying the Kubiak/shanahan west coast offense leaves the QB out to dry sometimes, which is the reason you have to have a mobile QB

that type of offense + Texans Oline woes = a crappy season, but extremely funny game.

seriously some one needs to take the "lowlights" and put it on youtube labeled under.............The worst NFL game in HISTORY.

I agree but once again carr takes the majority blame...enough blame to go around dont you think??? Especially on 3rd downs when they are bringing the coaches and even the waterboy on the blitz carr has no chance.

For some QBs...a full out blitz is to the offenses advantage. Good QBs anyway.

thats not how his offense works

I remember Broncos fans comming here saying the Kubiak/shanahan west coast offense leaves the QB out to dry sometimes, which is the reason you have to have a mobile QB

that type of offense + Texans Oline woes = a crappy season, but extremely funny game.

seriously some one needs to take the "lowlights" and put it on youtube labeled under.............The worst NFL game in HISTORY.

thats gonna be about 58 minutes of this game...

Back