Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

FIRE O'BRIEN NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know if he is lying or if he truly believes Kalil is having a great camp. If Kalil continues to get the LT snaps I'd have to believe the latter.

UR knows as much about how Kalil looks in camp as you/I do.

With this said, Kalil is about done.

I can see him with Texans for this year and next year with OC hire. lol just like Kub's DC hire with Wade saving his ass or both out after that.

My guess is that televising joint practices might give some folks here actual real data to base their bitches on other than some nobody’s tweet.

@riversmccown

Anyway, here's a chart of Bill O'Brien-coached NFL games where he's allowed 22 or more points. Four wins.

EChZgUpWsAAJB8o

@riversmccown

Anyway, here's a chart of Bill O'Brien-coached NFL games where he's allowed 22 or more points. Four wins.

EChZgUpWsAAJB8o
Wait. Aren’t you the one to give a RAC all the credit for being our super coach that’s winning all the games because our O can’t! There are a lot of losses that should have been wins, right Sherlock. What a loser! Everyone take note...he’s now saying these are the games that OB allowed 22 or more points. You have negative credibility fool.

Wait. Aren’t you the one to give a RAC all the credit for being our super coach that’s winning all the games because our O can’t! There are a lot of losses that should have been wins, right Sherlock. What a loser! Everyone take note...he’s now saying these are the games that OB allowed 22 or more points. You have negative credibility fool.

Slow down and think through what you're saying. Put the pieces together.

Slow down and think through what you're saying. Put the pieces together.

I get what you are trying to say: at 22 points is when OB's offense can't keep up.

But the way you wrote it is exactly what Dejaview said. You could have said that RAC's defenses can hold opponents to reasonable scoring numbers and OB's offense still can't win. But you said look at all of the losses when OB's defense gives up all these points, then tried to be all nuanced about it.

Interesting to note what it looks like with Watson as QB:

2018 - Dolphins - WIN
2018 - Jets - WIN
2018 - Colts - WIN
2018 - Eagles - Lose by 2
2017 - Seattle - Lose by 3
2017 - Patriots - Lose by 3
2018 - Colts - Lose by 3

2018 - Giants - Lose by 5
2018 - Patriots - Lose by 7
2017 - Chiefs - Lose by 8

2017 - Jaguars - Lose by 22 - first game of career

A total of 11 games in Watson's 23 game career where the defense allowed 22 or more for a 3-8 record, with four losses by 3 or less points.

There are 25 non-Watson games on this list, going 1-24, with only one loss that was within a touchdown.

You've made a rather obvious point that the Texans are better with Watson than without.

I get what you are trying to say: at 22 points is when OB's offense can't keep up.

But the way you wrote it is exactly what Dejaview said. You could have said that RAC's defenses can hold opponents to reasonable scoring numbers and OB's offense still can't win. But you said look at all of the losses when OB's defense gives up all these points, then tried to be all nuanced about it.

2018 - Dolphins - WIN
2018 - Jets - WIN
2018 - Colts - WIN
2018 - Colts - Lose by 3

A total of 11 games in Watson's 23 game career where the defense allowed 22 or more for a 3-8 record, with four losses by 3 or less points.

There are 25 non-Watson games on this list, going 1-24, with only one loss that was within a touchdown.

You've made a rather obvious point that the Texans are better with Watson than without.

Well it was a tweet I shared. But good point on Watson. That's a crazy stat.

2018 - Dolphins - WIN
2018 - Jets - WIN
2018 - Colts - WIN
2018 - Colts - Lose by 3

So the take aways are a franchise QB makes a big difference and we need to kick at least one more field goal. :kitten:

Well it was a tweet I shared. But good point on Watson. That's a crazy stat.

My bad on attributing the wording to you. I had just come back from CStat after paying $2k to fix my daughter’s car and was in desperate need of a beer.

Tweet from @PatDStat: "Our backfield situation with depth is actually decent.” Bill O’Brien on the loss of Lamar Miller and how they will replace him. #Texans

Tweet from @aaronjreiss: Bill O’Brien: “Sometimes, with different trades, you have to give up a little more to get what you want.” #Texans

Cal needs to step in and take the GM keys away from BOB before he does something stupid and start Googling who's available for HC next year.
Cal needs to snatch the keys to the building and file a restraining order against him. That douchebag is going to set the franchise back another 5 years if Cal allows him to make whatever stupid Effin’ trade he’s even thinking about doing!

Serious question. If Cal were to decide to fire BOB, who would he turn to for advice moving forward? He put all his eggs in the BOB basket. Call RSmith?

Serious question. If Cal were to decide to fire BOB, who would he turn to for advice moving forward? He put all his eggs in the BOB basket. Call RSmith?
I’m sure Cal is not as dumb as a lot of guys here think he is. He probably has contact with different agents and may very well be contacting them as we speak to get the scoop on whatever guys he may have in mind.

I’m sure Cal is not as dumb as a lot of guys here think he is. He probably has contact with different agents and may very well be contacting them as we speak to get the scoop on whatever guys he may have in mind.
Understood, But agents aren't going to help w/ decision making. If BOB really does get canned, I wouldn't be surprised if RSmith gets brought in to help w/ a transition.

Cal needs to snatch the keys to the building and file a restraining order against him. That douchebag is going to set the franchise back another 5 years if Cal allows him to make whatever stupid Effin’ trade he’s even thinking about doing!
Boy, this board is something else. OB is attacked for not going after Williams and now he's attacked for hinting he may go after him.

Boy, this board is something else. OB is attacked for not going after Williams and now he's attacked for hinting he may go after him.

I'd respect OB a lot more if he found a way to successfully trade for Williams then managed to trade Clowney and regaining the picks he lost while trading for Williams.

O'Brien about to trade Clowney for a 3rd WR/Coutee replacement.
I would hope if this fool (BOB) wants to move Clowney I would hope its to the Redskins for Trent Williams. Thats the only thing that makes sense to me. Rumor has it that the Skins turned down the Patriots offer of a first round pick for Trent Williams. Hopefully they are talking to the Texans about Williams for Clowney. With Andrew Luck retiring at 29 due to all the injuries it should be a priority that the Texans need more protection for Watson. I don't know how BOOB has gained so much power within the Texans organization. Most of the fans know this guy is incompetent. BOOB acts like he is the only smart man in the room.

So you don't think Kalil will start? Who will? At LT
They haven't play Kalil because if he gets hurt they are on the hook for his contract. They can cut him during final cuts and off the hook. Maybe they are trying to use him as trade bait, but I doubt anyone will bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back