Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Your thoughts on Will Fuller

Will Fuller

• Do you not like the pick & hope it blows up in whoever's face?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did you like the pick, but grew to not?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If the game is on the line why would he even pass to Fuller, it should go to DHop...

Ideally yes, but if he's under double coverage and Fuller is streaking to the end zone with no one in front of him, Brock would be stupid to not go for the long ball.

I honestly believe he will get better at catching as the game gets slower for him... is that even possible at this point with his speed I wonder? Dude moves IN PADS in the upper echelon of NFL speed. We are talking about a guy who you have to play 6-9 yards off the bat unless you have small CB's and in those games, DHop and Strong are going to be having a field day. Worst case scenario, he continues to average a drop a game, but opposing D are still forced to respect his hyperspeed. I'm personally fine with either results.

I honestly believe he will get better at catching as the game gets slower for him... is that even possible at this point with his speed I wonder? Dude moves IN PADS in the upper echelon of NFL speed. We are talking about a guy who you have to play 6-9 yards off the bat unless you have small CB's and in those games, DHop and Strong are going to be having a field day. Worst case scenario, he continues to average a drop a game, but opposing D are still forced to respect his hyperspeed. I'm personally fine with either results.

The way I look at it is... he's a rookie who has played one game. I'm not too worried about what his warts were in College yet, because to me, it appears that he's been working hard to improve his hands and his technique for catching.

He's going to have some drops. That's just the way it goes. And he might blow some big TD opportunities because of it. But until he's still making those drops and bodycatching a couple of years from now, let's at least give him the chance to fix it.

The way I look at it is... he's a rookie who has played one game. I'm not too worried about what his warts were in College yet, because to me, it appears that he's been working hard to improve his hands and his technique for catching.

He's going to have some drops. That's just the way it goes. And he might blow some big TD opportunities because of it. But until he's still making those drops and bodycatching a couple of years from now, let's at least give him the chance to fix it.

I would definitely be worried about any warts coming out of college.

He will get better.

He will drop around 7 passes this season.

Not to shabby, especially if those drops are not costing us any games.

My hope is this team develops into one that has receptions spread over all WRs, TEs and RBs. I am also hoping we have at least one RB that can successfully keep Miller's load to about 20.
did not get what I wanted as basically nine Texans were targeted by Osweiler and only Fuller and Hopkins were successful. Anderson 2/3 for 15 yards and Lamar Miller 2/2 for 14 were okay but I kept saying do it again. I'm not sure if that was on QB or O.C.

The running game with Lamar Miller looking like 2015 Alfred Blue and Alfred Blue looking like..well what does an average of 2.2 look like except a "see ya laters!" ? Grimes was one for eight yards and ...no other attempts; perhaps his 1/3 receptions for 13 yards was his downfall as I can see nothing else keeping him from the back field with such pitiful showing by Blue.

Will Fuller V makes history…again

Will Fuller V did it again.

After making his NFL debut with a 100-yard receiving performance against the Chicago Bears last week, Fuller followed up with another impressive outing at NRG Stadium. In the 19-12 win over the Kansas City Chiefs, the rookie wide receiver had four receptions for 104 yards. Fuller became the first rookie in Texans history to open his NFL career with back-to-back 100-yard receiving games.....

Back