Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Your questions for Demeco Ryans

I’m not saying blitz him in that fashion but keep him on his toes. I’ve watched several of their games and he struggles with it and so does his offensive line. The Jets blitz on darn near every third down against us. We’re one of the top teams in 3rd conversions compared to the Jets.

he does IF you can get home. But the gameplay for the jets for him was to give him really short quick throws…or rather they really encouraged him to do that so that the pressure would be off taken off him & he made more than a few of those short, quick throws to wide open backs and WR’s/TE’s when he was able to ID our blitz.

The Jets offense is not better than the Texans offense period. And DeMeco let them off the hook.
Did I say anything about the NYJ offense?

Truth is the NYJ and Wilson were better than the Texans and Stroud. Injuries had a lot to do with this, but both of these coaching staffs are very familiar with each other. The NYJ staff made adjustments, the Texans staff didn't.

Really? What kind of adjustments can you make? You take the top 3 receivers off the board, leaving no receivers that can actually separate, and a running game they can key off of now, because again, the receivers that are left can’t get open?

Not pointing fingers to anyone in particular, because it seems to be a trend around here with all these “injuries have a lot to do with it, BUT”…statements.

Yeah, injuries are part of the game, and everyone has them. I get it. But you’re also not being very realistic with acknowledging and dismissing it both at the same time.

Really? What kind of adjustments can you make? You take the top 3 receivers off the board, leaving no receivers that can actually separate, and a running game they can key off of now, because again, the receivers that are left can’t get open?

Not pointing fingers to anyone in particular, because it seems to be a trend around here with all these “injuries have a lot to do with it, BUT”…statements.

Yeah, injuries are part of the game, and everyone has them. I get it. But you’re also not being very realistic with acknowledging and dismissing it both at the same time.

Understood, but I'm talking about the defense. In no world should they be giving up 30 pts in a half to a Zack Wilson lead team. Or allow Wilson to win the AFC player of the week because of this half of football. Pathetic

I was watching the game again last night & that's when I realized how early Nico left the game.

Understood, but I'm talking about the defense. In no world should they be giving up 30 pts in a half to a Zack Wilson lead team. Or allow Wilson to win the AFC player of the week because of this half of football. Pathetic
Yeah we need to remember not just to look at the final score but to realize the Jets scored that in one half.

Hey Demeco, what is your game plan against the Browns? I promise I won't tell a soul..
So your answer was.. you didn't actually have a plan? Just kidding hope you had a great Christmas! Are you as excited as I am that the Raiders and Panthers had great upset victories that could impact the Texans?

Back