Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who would you rather play?

Who would we rather play?

• Total voters
Either way who you play
Winning isn't everything it's the only thing
Go Texans Go! just give us 2 more victories and it's all glory and fame from there on out.
imo would like to see them play the Ravens but the home field next playoff game would be awesome too.
I've had it with any of these so called dominant power house SB teams that have been there and back in NFL history.
it's time to move over for the new long awaited kid on the block- The H-Town Houston Texans!!!

The Ravens in Baltimore or the Chiefs at Arrowhead?

Neither team is taking us serious. I scroll other teams message boards just to see the vibe and both think we are a joke! Personally I would rather play the Chiefs, they don't scare me offensively with their one good WR and Kelce. Our run defense is good enough to slow down their run game. Would just need to contain Mahomes.

Either way, win or lose we have more than exceeded expectations this year. But I have a feeling our run isn't over!

View attachment 13462

The fans may not be but you can bet the coaches are. Harbaugh even flat out said earlier in an interview that since we beat Cleveland they have been dialed in on studying just us and will only pivot if Steelers win.

Right now we are the very definition of any given Sunday and that scares teams because you never know really what a team like that will do. Add to that no one has figured out how to rattle CJ and an elite QB with ice for blood is always dangerous. Will a team figure it out in the post season? Maybe, BB figured out Mahomes in his first SB but so far they haven't.

With CJ, anything is possible. I truly believe we have a QB that let's us hope for wins without being delusional about it.

All teams left to play are badass. It's a fight to make it to the top. That's the way it should be for greatness. And I think CJ is the x-factor player to lead this team through it. It's freakin amazing to have that kind of dude under center.

But no matter what, this season has been incredible, and this playoff experience is part of forging steel.

I'm so freakin stoked. What a great time to be a Texan!

9.5 dog to the ravens. That’s a little insulting if you ask me.

Whelp, it is the same as it was in Week 1 in the Texans vs. Ravens game at NRG. Obviously, home field has changed. Figure 3 points for home field so, the Texans have earned about about a 6 point improvement from the oddsmakers over the course of the year.

Does seem a little high, though. I would throw some at the Texans to cover and a little at the moneyline to win outright - for entertainment purposes only, of course.

Whelp, it is the same as it was in Week 1 in the Texans vs. Ravens game at NRG. Obviously, home field has changed. Figure 3 points for home field so, the Texans have earned about about a 6 point improvement from the oddsmakers over the course of the year.

Does seem a little high, though. I would throw some at the Texans to cover and a little at the moneyline to win outright - for entertainment purposes only, of course.

The first game was also in Baltimore.

IMO the Texans injury situation will lay a big role in this game. If both teams are 100%, I'd take the Texans 100%. As it is, it will take some extraordinary erformances for the Texans to win.

IMO the Texans injury situation will lay a big role in this game. If both teams are 100%, I'd take the Texans 100%. As it is, it will take some extraordinary erformances for the Texans to win.

Lmao. You really going to use the injury excuse if the Ravens beat you?

CBS wants Taylor at the Super Bowl. Peecock paid 110 million for the wild card game . I want the Chiefs first
How about take down the Ravens first, then have the Chiefs bring their sorry asses here to Houston - where we have a roof and take that miserable Arrowhead crowd out of it?

I'd prefer to play the AFCCG in Buffalo and get a bit of redemption

I hear you but "Redemption for what?" Haven't we established just this season that the team that needs redemption in Buffalo lives in Nashville? That victory over the "Titans-in-costume" was downright cathartic for me and I just don't care about Buffalo. Dangerous opponent no doubt.

Redemption? I don't even want that against KC for the 2020 comeback/beatdown they laid on O'Brien's last playoff debacle. We should send them a "Thank You" note and a muffin basket for playing a part in running that buffoon off. Right now for me this almost seems like a fantasy. It's all playing with house money at this stage because we're earlier than most of us expected so as long as this wants to go on I'm pleased. One more win in Baltimore would be special I think. That's the site of DeMeco's last playoff game as a Texan player. I'd like to see him get a win going back there for his first playoff game as a coach.

I hear you but "Redemption for what?" Haven't we established just this season that the team that needs redemption in Buffalo lives in Nashville? That victory over the "Titans-in-costume" was downright cathartic for me and I just don't care about Buffalo. Dangerous opponent no doubt.

Redemption? I don't even want that against KC for the 2020 comeback/beatdown they laid on O'Brien's last playoff debacle. We should send them a "Thank You" note and a muffin basket for playing a part in running that buffoon off. Right now for me this almost seems like a fantasy. It's all playing with house money at this stage because we're earlier than most of us expected so as long as this wants to go on I'm pleased. One more win in Baltimore would be special I think. That's the site of DeMeco's last playoff game as a Texan player. I'd like to see him get a win going back there for his first playoff game as a coach.
Redemption for the city of Houston and her football fans

One more win in Baltimore would be special I think. That's the site of DeMeco's last playoff game as a Texan player. I'd like to see him get a win going back there for his first playoff game as a coach
To get to the game in Buffalo, they have to beat the Ravens first. And he already has his first playoff win

It'll end like that playoff game too, 20-13 Ravens

To get to the game in Buffalo, they have to beat the Ravens first. And he already has his first playoff win

Yeah, you're right about him already winning his first playoff game. I got out in the weeds there and overlooked what just happened. Still I bet it would be sweet for him to go to Baltimore and get that one. Obviously if that happens we all want the same result the following week no matter where it takes place.

Reactions: JB
It's never insulting. It's just to get money moving. The Texans got beat down in week 1. They got beat down by the Browns in week 16 also. In Demeco and Stroud I trust when it comes to football.
I would have guessed maybe 6 but not 9.5. Let’s see what happens. Just play a good clean game, get off the field on third and longs and score touchdowns in the red zone, not FGs

I don’t know you know this but the Texans beat the Oilers in Tennessee this year. It was an amazing game.

That historic collapse is owned by them.

Any demons that Houston had from the Oilers were exorcised that game when the Texans beat them in their cosplaying event.

Back