Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who would you rather play?

Who would we rather play?

• Total voters

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
The Ravens in Baltimore or the Chiefs at Arrowhead?

Neither team is taking us serious. I scroll other teams message boards just to see the vibe and both think we are a joke! Personally I would rather play the Chiefs, they don't scare me offensively with their one good WR and Kelce. Our run defense is good enough to slow down their run game. Would just need to contain Mahomes.

Either way, win or lose we have more than exceeded expectations this year. But I have a feeling our run isn't over!

New Project (34).png

Last edited:
If I had to pick between Ravens and Chiefs I want the Ravens for two reasons:

1) The Ravens beat the Texans earlier this season. The last two weeks have shown the Texans take that losing thing personally and come out hot for revenge.

2) The Ravens have been resting while the Texans have been playing must win playoff football the past three weeks. There is an opportunity to catch them flat while the Texans are firing on all cylinders.

I selected the Ravens, but have a bigger desire in mind.

Steelers beat Bills tonight.

Divisional Round
(7) Steelers at (1) Ravens
(4) TEXANS at (3) Chiefs

Steelers win 3rd game of the season over Ravens. Texans get the win over the Chiefs.

Texans would be hosting the City of Houston’s first AFC Championship Game.

Well I don’t want to play in bad kc weather so im going with the ravens. Lamar threw 0 tds and had 1 pick against us. Ravens pulled away 3rd qtr after pitre got injured. Texans will be underdogs in either game. I don’t want Kc because im not interested in watching Taylor Swift flash on my tv every 20 seconds and I strongly believe the nfl won’t let chiefs lose with Mahomes being the face of the league and a international superstar attending there games. I have a lot of faith in Cj and if we’re able to play the chiefs at some point and he beats them, he’s definitely the chosen one

C.J. Stroud vs teams with winning records Passing YPG: 308
TDs to INTs: 21 to 2
Y/A: 9.0
Passer rtg: 111.7
Cj fears no one. He loves the challenge. He feasts on being the underdog

I do not believe the majority of Ravens fans are taking the Texans lightly. They have been playing great football and Stroud is the real deal.

Most would rather play the Texans as the Steelers are a division rival and the best rivalry in the NFL. Every game is a battle. Yeah, the Steelers swept the Ravens this year, but the Week 18 game was with Pittsburgh playing for their playoff lives and Baltimore resting starters. So I wouldn’t place much stock in that.

Either way, either contest looks like it’s going to be a good contest.

I selected the Ravens, but have a bigger desire in mind.

Steelers beat Bills tonight.

Divisional Round
(7) Steelers at (1) Ravens
(4) TEXANS at (3) Chiefs

Steelers win 3rd game of the season over Ravens. Texans get the win over the Chiefs.

Texans would be hosting the City of Houston’s first AFC Championship Game.

I voted Chiefs for this scenario alone.

Chiefs. Travis is distracted by his eye candy. Did I mention the eye candy? You guys can ***** all you want about Taylor. I don’t mind looking at a beautiful woman. Come out of the closet guys! Declare you gayness! This macho man is ready for Taylor.

* ps the above is 100% satire For those with broken satire meters.

Every game here on in will be super tough.
Win or lose it will be good experience for our guys and besides, it was just a pipe dream to me before the season started that we would be in this position!

Yep. No such thing as an easy divisional round playoff opponent. Top 8 teams this round. Top 4 in the conference. Lets put our’s against their’s and see what happens!

I picked Baltimore since their starters have been napping the last three weeks. I want to catch them rusty, improve our chances of winning.

I know what I saw last week & every week before that & I should believe in Cj S2roud & the Texans for that matter. I believe the team believe they can win the Super Bowl... I'm just not there yet so I'll take any advantage we can get.

We lost to the Ravens earlier, yeah it would be nice to avenge that game.

But I'm still looking at 51-7, feels like that game knocked this team off track. Be nice to redeem that one in the divisional round.

Chiefs. Travis is distracted by his eye candy. Did I mention the eye candy? You guys can ***** all you want about Taylor. I don’t mind looking at a beautiful woman. Come out of the closet guys! Declare you gayness! This macho man is ready for Taylor.

My dad drove a truck for her tour last year. She is very generous. Team Taylor!

She's beautiful no doubt. I don't care for a single song I've ever heard her sing but she's attractive. She's also being blasted 24/7 at the world constantly and sometimes it's enough already. At some point even "Macho Man Porky Savage" will get tired of staring at her.

I didn’t have a broken satire meter until this post. You broke it!!!

I’d like to exorcise the demons of 51-7 and take the Queefs’ souls like we did the Clowns! We need it! I feel like we are almost done cleansing our city from the bad ju ju that has cursed us for over half a century!

Sure, making Lamar beat us with his arm might be the easiest route to take but we need to destroy KC now!

I picked Baltimore since their starters have been napping the last three weeks. I want to catch them rusty, improve our chances of winning.

I know what I saw last week & every week before that & I should believe in Cj S2roud & the Texans for that matter. I believe the team believe they can win the Super Bowl... I'm just not there yet so I'll take any advantage we can get.

We lost to the Ravens earlier, yeah it would be nice to avenge that game.

But I'm still looking at 51-7, feels like that game knocked this team off track. Be nice to redeem that one in the divisional round.
The pain and stain of that one left with the old regime for mine - this is a totally new era in Texans football and the future is very bright.

I'd want them to play the Ravens. Both the Chiefs and Ravens are good teams but the Ravens are considered the best team in the league and it would go a long way to see where we're at. If we can beat the Ravens, I'm going to be confident in our chances against anyone else left.

Ravens & Chiefs are the #1 & #2 teams in the AFC. It's the Chiefs who have dominated the AFC for the last 5 years.

Beat either of those teams you belong in the Super Bowl.
My point is this year, the Ravens are the best team in the NFL (as of the end of the season). Beat them and I like our chances against any team in the AFC or NFC. I wouldn't have that same sentiment if we would beat the Chiefs and that's not knocking the Chiefs but my personal opinion.

The Ravens in Baltimore or the Chiefs at Arrowhead?

Neither team is taking us serious. I scroll other teams message boards just to see the vibe and both think we are a joke! Personally I would rather play the Chiefs, they don't scare me offensively with their one good WR and Kelce. Our run defense is good enough to slow down their run game. Would just need to contain Mahomes.

Either way, win or lose we have more than exceeded expectations this year. But I have a feeling our run isn't over!

View attachment 13462
Wouldn't say neither team is. Unless they're foolish. In fact, I'd say NEITHER team wants to face you. You're red hot and are playing with the underdog fight mentality. I'm a Ravens fan so I know. Only reason I'd love to face you guys is because I think it would be a fantastic game, and because if we lose to you, it would be a hell of a lot better than losing to the Steelers

I personally would like to see a Mahomes/Stroud match. But this morning Andre Ware made a good observation about Lamar Jackson - he hasn't played the last two weeks (Not because of injury. They had a bye this last week and the previous week I forget. Maybe they just sat him the last game) Ware says he can't help but be rusty. Would be the best time for the Texans to face him.

I personally would like to see a Mahomes/Stroud match. But this morning Andre Ware made a good observation about Lamar Jackson - he hasn't played the last two weeks (Not because of injury. They had a bye this last week and the previous week I forget. Maybe they just sat him the last game) Ware says he can't help but be rusty. Would be the best time for the Texans to face him.

If you think we're easier than the Chiefs then... Well, that's where we differ lol

Taylor Swift doesn’t have enough meat on her. No curves.

Kate Upton - That’s a woman. Give me some meat on a woman.

That’s why during Astros games whenever the camera went to her to see her reaction no one complained.

Plus - Taylor Swift is part of this movement that guys are always in the wrong. All these songs she writes about how guys did her wrong. Message to her - you are the problem. You are the crazy B. And a lot of your fans are too.

I’d like to exorcise the demons of 51-7 and take the Queefs’ souls like we did the Clowns! We need it! I feel like we are almost done cleansing our city from the bad ju ju that has cursed us for over half a century!

Sure, making Lamar beat us with his arm might be the easiest route to take but we need to destroy KC now!
When you play the Chiefs you have to beat the Chiefs and the refs. This is why I dont want to see Mahomes until the AFCCG.

Back