Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What's important to the FO? Church! (Article)

Anyone spousing such BS is as bad as or worse than JE

After looking I saw no mention of this on the NE forum. So, I assume that Nick is going with what Easterby wants (and Cal). But, I can't make it up read this... We are doomed

This was a parody.

BTW, what has JE done that was so wrong? He's just carrying out Cuck's wishes. DW4 doesn't want to play for an org that is operated under the constraints of Cuck's wishes or religious beliefs.

DW4 doesn't want to play for an org that is operated under the constraints of Cuck's wishes or religious beliefs.
I don’t think it has anything to do with Cal’s “constraints” or beliefs.

He’s seeing bright lights in distant lands & fell victim to his own wormtongue.

I don’t think it has anything to do with Cal’s “constraints” or beliefs.

He’s seeing bright lights in distant lands & fell victim to his own wormtongue.

He is indeed. Was listing to the radio at work. And heard them talking about it. The guys on the show feel one of 3 things are going on.
Watson is convinced that either he will be a bigger star on a bigger stage in NY or Miami.
His his agent is talking him up about it. Telling him he would be the most famous miniority player in a big market. Which would mean a bigger deal down the road.
Last,some think Watson is upset because he made verbal agreements with Cal. Cal then didn't use him as he thought. Making Watson realize that in the NFL you are just a piece of a puzzle to an owner. This one really made him think and feel like a different owner would treat him better.

He is indeed. Was listing to the radio at work. And heard them talking about it. The guys on the show feel one of 3 things are going on.
Watson is convinced that either he will be a bigger star on a bigger stage in NY or Miami.
His his agent is talking him up about it. Telling him he would be the most famous miniority player in a big market. Which would mean a bigger deal down the road.
Last,some think Watson is upset because he made verbal agreements with Cal. Cal then didn't use him as he thought. Making Watson realize that in the NFL you are just a piece of a puzzle to an owner. This one really made him think and feel like a different owner would treat him better.

A fourth thing is it would be better for his GF's career if they lived in NYC with DW4 being the QB of the NYJ. They would be an A list power couple in NYC.

A fourth thing is it would be better for his GF's career if they lived in NYC with DW4 being the QB of the NYJ. They would be an A list power couple in NYC.
LOL. This is a GF and not wife, right? Wasn't this GF dating a NBA player before Watson? Does anyone remember Harden dating a Kardashian? In today's social media circus, you don't need to live in NYC or LA for a career. It's all about how many followers you have. I bet just dating Watson, she has increased her following.

My point is these relationship between athletes and IG models have a lifespan of 1-3 years. I don't think any athlete in this day and age is going to relocate for an IG girlfriend. You can add this fourth thingy/speculation to the bottom of the reasons.

LOL. This is a GF and not wife, right? Wasn't this GF dating a NBA player before Watson? Does anyone remember Harden dating a Kardashian? In today's social media circus, you don't need to live in NYC or LA for a career. It's all about how many followers you have. I bet just dating Watson, she has increased her following.

My point is these relationship between athletes and IG models have a lifespan of 1-3 years. I don't think any athlete in this day and age is going to relocate for an IG girlfriend. You can add this fourth thingy/speculation to the bottom of the reasons.

Yep, I'm speculating DW4's being lead around by his pecker. Wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.

Yep, I'm speculating DW4's being lead around by his pecker. Wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.

Most likely. He is young, he clings to men as father type people. Remember, he was so close to OB defense of any bad things until game 2. He publicly said he lovex the man multiple times. He is just lost and follows the person who he trusts most at the time.

Making a lot of assumptions there captain.

No, it's public record. He has been doing it since he was at Clemson. Go look when he was asked if he felt OB did something wrong. He doesn't say yes, and in a few cases he flat out told the media he loves OB and he is a great coach...we just have to execute the play.

It's also been on the radio alot recently. I think it is just the way he is. A ton of younger players are looking for a"father type or mentor". And they hitch the wagon to them 200%

No, it's public record. He has been doing it since he was at Clemson. Go look when he was asked if he felt OB did something wrong. He doesn't say yes, and in a few cases he flat out told the media he loves OB and he is a great coach...we just have to execute the play.

It's also been on the radio alot recently. I think it is just the way he is. A ton of younger players are looking for a"father type or mentor". And they hitch the wagon to them 200%

So it’s public record that Watson is looking for a father figure? I never took the OB stuff as serious, just playing the politics game and not running down your boss in public. Particularly not when your boss is basically his own boss as well.

If the father figure thing was the case why hasn’t he latched onto Caserio the most adult person Texans have had in the FO for a long time? Or even better Culley himself who has the age, race, demeanor and experience to be a perfect father figure for him.

Like I said making a lot of assumptions about things that only Watson and his therapist would know.

So it’s public record that Watson is looking for a father figure? I never took the OB stuff as serious, just playing the politics game and not running down your boss in public. Particularly not when your boss is basically his own boss as well.

If the father figure thing was the case why hasn’t he latched onto Caserio the most adult person Texans have had in the FO for a long time? Or even better Culley himself who has the age, race, demeanor and experience to be a perfect father figure for him.

Like I said making a lot of assumptions about things that only Watson and his therapist would know.

I think it is only due to whoever is pulling the strings. Cal is my guess to who is. And Watson may want to be involved with Culley, Pep, Nick... but he has to play out his "I want out" stuff. He is hurt from a mentor/father figure type he trusted...Cal.

I think it is only due to whoever is pulling the strings. Cal is my guess to who is. And Watson may want to be involved with Culley, Pep, Nick... but he has to play out his "I want out" stuff. He is hurt from a mentor/father figure type he trusted...Cal.

Just go head and log off for me, think you need a break.

ESUpgJ6XcAI3w9R.jpg

IF DW is in love with OB.... we will see the first possible reference of the use of the phrase "cult of no personality".

Im a bigger fan of getting kicked in the dangles than I am OB myself... so cant say I see him anywhere near as endearing as Mr Miyagi.... but to each their own I suppose.

Why, because the media told you some things?

Have you ever met the man?

I dont like or dislike him because I've never met him.

Do you dislike Cal? See this is Cal's doings and now Easterby has taken BOB's place in the dislike/blame game. When in reality you should be disliking Cal.
When has meeting a person become a prerequisite for disliking them on this forum? Based on posts in this forum, not only do posters dislike a person without meeting them, they also know their character, and even what their girlfriends are whispering in their ear or her career aspirations. What makes Easterby the exception?

When has meeting a person become a prerequisite for disliking them on this forum? Based on posts in this forum, not only do posters dislike a person without meeting them, they also know their character, and even what their girlfriends are whispering in their ear or her career aspirations. What makes Easterby the exception?

I haven't heard any of this about Easterby.

What I do know is Easterby has replaced BOB as the new guy to dislike around these parts and really if you want to dislike anybody for causing the current issues you should go straight the source of the issues.

My apologies if I upset you with my dislike for the man. I dislike the Unabomber, and i haven't met him either.

I’m going by what’s the SI article reported, what Andre Johnson has said, and the total dismissal of more qualified front office personnel, than Easterby.

If you are on team Easteby, I golf clap in your general direction; because it seems your man is winning.

And yes, I place blame on Cal as well. However, in my opinion, Cal for some reason feels indebted to Easterby for helping the McNair family through Robert McNair’s death (so I’ve read).

Why, because the media told you some things?

Have you ever met the man?

I dont like or dislike him because I've never met him.

Do you dislike Cal? See this is Cal's doings and now Easterby has taken BOB's place in the dislike/blame game. When in reality you should be disliking Cal.

I dislike Cal, Easterby, DW, OB and his dog if it had anything to do with the mess of a dumpster fire we call the Texans.

As people, Im indifferent to all of them... except the dog isnt a person so probably has a better moral compass and charisma than all of them combined......but as roadblocks to the success of the team I claim as mine..... they all suck.

So the guy who dislikes Rick Smith, who I assume he’s never met, is giving people shit about how they should feel about the Pastor having never met him?

Now you see why I have that nonsense on ignore.

My apologies if I upset you with my dislike for the man. I dislike the Unabomber, and i haven't met him either.

I’m going by what’s the SI article reported, what Andre Johnson has said, and the total dismissal of more qualified front office personnel, than Easterby.

If you are on team Easteby, I golf clap in your general direction; because it seems your man is winning.

And yes, I place blame on Cal as well. However, in my opinion, Cal for some reason feels indebted to Easterby for helping the McNair family through Robert McNair’s death (so I’ve read).
I'm not upset

I'm certainly not on team Easterby, in fact I've said he should've been fired long before the DW4 crap.

I'm just saying your dislike is misguided. You should be disliking Cal because Easterby is just carry out Cal's wishes.

I dislike them both equally. Unfortunately, only one can leave.

I'm not upset

I'm certainly not on team Easterby, in fact I've said he should've been fired long before the DW4 crap.

I'm just saying your dislike is misguided. You should be disliking Cal because Easterby is just carry out Cal's wishes.

I see Cal as a simpleton; way in over his head. I see Easterby as an opportunist.

You're letting Cal off of the hook, just like fans let his dad off of the hook. This is truly what the McNair's do best. Make $$$$ and always let other people take the heat for the decisions that are profitable for the McNair's but not conducive to winning football games.

Even the idiots known as the McNair’s.....would know a Super Bowl visit would stuff their financial coffers to overload capacity. Essentially, beyond their -greedy money-grab in Houston- imaginations.

With the above being known, the current McNair’s are just far too dense in how to create a successful NFL franchise. Maybe Cally Boy has a fear of success b/c it could demand far too much of his time and cut into his valued video gaming time.

This just in..... Cally Boy has successfully masterminded enough trade backs on an NFL Draft app....the Texans now possess every pick in RD6 and RD7 of the upcoming 2021 NFL Draft. Cally Boy has yet to quit taking victory laps around the Kirby headquarters demanding high-fives and chest bumps from unimpressed employees. No one seems to have the heart to let him know, it’s just a simulator.

Last edited:
Like embracing the Dark side, disliking them all is comforting and easy to do. Yall should try it.

View attachment 8242
I dislike Whitney Mercilus, Cal, OB, JE, Caserio, Watson, Fuller, Cobb, Hargreaves, Roby, Reid (both of them), Lonnie Johnson, all the new players, all the old players, all the new coaches, and all the horses they rode in on. I also dislike every politician living, dead, not yet born, every insect, McDonalds, the jerk at the gym that hogs up 3 machines at once, people that drive ultra slow in the fast lane, people who pass me up on the right, rock quarries, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, modern rap, the price of printer ink because that's total bull ****, the Tennessee Titans, liver and onions, people that ignore me when I say hello to them, elevator farters, and food that doesn't taste like it looks. Taxes, the two dogs living across the street from me that start barking at precisely the moment I'm about to fall asleep, the topic of global warming, traffic, Madonna, award shows, noise, too much of the color green, banks, reality TV shows, the Baldwins, pop-up ads, shag carpet, disco, and diet Coke...

I dislike Whitney Mercilus, Cal, OB, JE, Caserio, Watson, Fuller, Cobb, Hargreaves, Roby, Reid (both of them), Lonnie Johnson, all the new players, all the old players, all the new coaches, and all the horses they rode in on. I also dislike every politician living, dead, not yet born, every insect, McDonalds, the jerk at the gym that hogs up 3 machines at once, people that drive ultra slow in the fast lane, people who pass me up on the right, rock quarries, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, modern rap, the price of printer ink because that's total bull ****, the Tennessee Titans, liver and onions, people that ignore me when I say hello to them, elevator farters, and food that doesn't taste like it looks. Taxes, the two dogs living across the street from me that start barking at precisely the moment I'm about to fall asleep, the topic of global warming, traffic, Madonna, award shows, noise, too much of the color green, banks, reality TV shows, the Baldwins, pop-up ads, shag carpet, disco, and diet Coke...

But not the Kardashians... or typing

I truly dislike Easterby.

The man is a charlatan. You don't have to meet a fake-ass opportunist to know that you won't like him. I dislike him for his preaching / standup routine alone. Everything about it screams fake and superficial. He uses religion to advance his career.

But beyond this piss ant, I dislike what he represents. The shallow pursuit of self gain while masquerading as a man of faith. It is a reality built on lies and BS, and now it permeates the football team we follow like an infection of phony nonsense.

I bet Easterby would be a cool dude to hang out with. Probably the kind of guy that will buy shots for his buds, even though he doesn’t drink

Last edited:
Back