Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

What's important to the FO? Church! (Article)

JB

Old Curmudgeon
Contributor's Club
Anyone spousing such BS is as bad as or worse than JE

powda

Let's ride a comet with Jack!

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
After looking I saw no mention of this on the NE forum. So, I assume that Nick is going with what Easterby wants (and Cal). But, I can't make it up read this... We are doomed

This was a parody.

BTW, what has JE done that was so wrong? He's just carrying out Cuck's wishes. DW4 doesn't want to play for an org that is operated under the constraints of Cuck's wishes or religious beliefs.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
DW4 doesn't want to play for an org that is operated under the constraints of Cuck's wishes or religious beliefs.
I don’t think it has anything to do with Cal’s “constraints” or beliefs.

He’s seeing bright lights in distant lands & fell victim to his own wormtongue.

SnakeEyes

Rookie
I don’t think it has anything to do with Cal’s “constraints” or beliefs.

He’s seeing bright lights in distant lands & fell victim to his own wormtongue.
He is indeed. Was listing to the radio at work. And heard them talking about it. The guys on the show feel one of 3 things are going on.
Watson is convinced that either he will be a bigger star on a bigger stage in NY or Miami.
His his agent is talking him up about it. Telling him he would be the most famous miniority player in a big market. Which would mean a bigger deal down the road.
Last,some think Watson is upset because he made verbal agreements with Cal. Cal then didn't use him as he thought. Making Watson realize that in the NFL you are just a piece of a puzzle to an owner. This one really made him think and feel like a different owner would treat him better.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
He is indeed. Was listing to the radio at work. And heard them talking about it. The guys on the show feel one of 3 things are going on.
Watson is convinced that either he will be a bigger star on a bigger stage in NY or Miami.
His his agent is talking him up about it. Telling him he would be the most famous miniority player in a big market. Which would mean a bigger deal down the road.
Last,some think Watson is upset because he made verbal agreements with Cal. Cal then didn't use him as he thought. Making Watson realize that in the NFL you are just a piece of a puzzle to an owner. This one really made him think and feel like a different owner would treat him better.
A fourth thing is it would be better for his GF's career if they lived in NYC with DW4 being the QB of the NYJ. They would be an A list power couple in NYC.

Earl34

All Pro
A fourth thing is it would be better for his GF's career if they lived in NYC with DW4 being the QB of the NYJ. They would be an A list power couple in NYC.
LOL. This is a GF and not wife, right? Wasn't this GF dating a NBA player before Watson? Does anyone remember Harden dating a Kardashian? In today's social media circus, you don't need to live in NYC or LA for a career. It's all about how many followers you have. I bet just dating Watson, she has increased her following.

My point is these relationship between athletes and IG models have a lifespan of 1-3 years. I don't think any athlete in this day and age is going to relocate for an IG girlfriend. You can add this fourth thingy/speculation to the bottom of the reasons.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
LOL. This is a GF and not wife, right? Wasn't this GF dating a NBA player before Watson? Does anyone remember Harden dating a Kardashian? In today's social media circus, you don't need to live in NYC or LA for a career. It's all about how many followers you have. I bet just dating Watson, she has increased her following.

My point is these relationship between athletes and IG models have a lifespan of 1-3 years. I don't think any athlete in this day and age is going to relocate for an IG girlfriend. You can add this fourth thingy/speculation to the bottom of the reasons.
Yep, I'm speculating DW4's being lead around by his pecker. Wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.

SnakeEyes

Rookie
Yep, I'm speculating DW4's being lead around by his pecker. Wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.
Most likely. He is young, he clings to men as father type people. Remember, he was so close to OB defense of any bad things until game 2. He publicly said he lovex the man multiple times. He is just lost and follows the person who he trusts most at the time.

SnakeEyes

Rookie
Making a lot of assumptions there captain.
No, it's public record. He has been doing it since he was at Clemson. Go look when he was asked if he felt OB did something wrong. He doesn't say yes, and in a few cases he flat out told the media he loves OB and he is a great coach...we just have to execute the play.

It's also been on the radio alot recently. I think it is just the way he is. A ton of younger players are looking for a"father type or mentor". And they hitch the wagon to them 200%

No, it's public record. He has been doing it since he was at Clemson. Go look when he was asked if he felt OB did something wrong. He doesn't say yes, and in a few cases he flat out told the media he loves OB and he is a great coach...we just have to execute the play.

It's also been on the radio alot recently. I think it is just the way he is. A ton of younger players are looking for a"father type or mentor". And they hitch the wagon to them 200%
So it’s public record that Watson is looking for a father figure? I never took the OB stuff as serious, just playing the politics game and not running down your boss in public. Particularly not when your boss is basically his own boss as well.

If the father figure thing was the case why hasn’t he latched onto Caserio the most adult person Texans have had in the FO for a long time? Or even better Culley himself who has the age, race, demeanor and experience to be a perfect father figure for him.

Like I said making a lot of assumptions about things that only Watson and his therapist would know.

SnakeEyes

Rookie
So it’s public record that Watson is looking for a father figure? I never took the OB stuff as serious, just playing the politics game and not running down your boss in public. Particularly not when your boss is basically his own boss as well.

If the father figure thing was the case why hasn’t he latched onto Caserio the most adult person Texans have had in the FO for a long time? Or even better Culley himself who has the age, race, demeanor and experience to be a perfect father figure for him.

Like I said making a lot of assumptions about things that only Watson and his therapist would know.
I think it is only due to whoever is pulling the strings. Cal is my guess to who is. And Watson may want to be involved with Culley, Pep, Nick... but he has to play out his "I want out" stuff. He is hurt from a mentor/father figure type he trusted...Cal.