Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Welcome to Houston Jack Easterby

Has anyone even thought about the number of NFL teams that have ever found the need to hire a a formal "character coach" position? Ask yourself.............How many?:toropalm:

Looks like the Patriots, Lions, and Texans from a quick google search.

and there is even an organization which can help you find a character Coach if you need one

Looks like the Patriots, Lions, and Texans from a quick google search.

and there is even an organization which can help you find a character Coach if you need one

For some reason, I sense a common thread between the three teams.

images

Don't be a jackazz.

I was crowned with a spike right thru my head
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas
But it's all right, I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash

p.s. Jack Flash a euphemism for the devil

There have been speculation that this Twitter account is either Easterby or even Caserio. Look at this tweet about Olsen and leaking.
I know the handle makes it look like Caserio (JohnCPrepper98 - He graduated from John Carroll in 1998). But, Caserio knows Jack about Olsen, who was axed a year before Nick arrived. While everything points to Easterby as the guy who got Olsen fired.

Is Easterby making Caserio look like the villain here?

There have been speculation that this Twitter account is either Easterby or even Caserio. Look at this tweet about Olsen and leaking.

I bothered to read 12 or so tweets from that account and JC Prepper definitely reads as a Texans pro-Texans insider...I have not seen that much positive on the state of the Texans in forever from any other source.

Interesting that JC Prepper is only following 1 player not on the Texans -- Jimmy Garoppolo. If a trade goes down with SF, we'll know who JC Prepper is and how much influence he has in the organization. Something to keep an eye on.

Caserio and Jack both in NE with Garropolo so doesn't really tell us that much

Caserio and Jack both in NE with Garropolo so doesn't really tell us that much
If a trade for Garoppolo actually came through, I'd say that it is almost a certainty that the handle got narrowed down to 2 people out of 55 million other potential users so I'd say it tells us something. No sense in getting into a debate of whether it's Caserio or Easterby at this point because we don't know if it's either. But if it was narrowed down the the 2, which strikes you as insecure enough to create a burner account to defend himself? No question in my mind which of the 2 it would be.

If a trade for Garoppolo actually came through, I'd say that it is almost a certainty that the handle got narrowed down to 2 people out of 55 million other potential users so I'd say it tells us something. No sense in getting into a debate of whether it's Caserio or Easterby at this point because we don't know if it's either. But if it was narrowed down the the 2, which strikes you as insecure enough to create a burner account to defend himself? No question in my mind which of the 2 it would be.

:ok: :rolleyes:

Grilled pepper JACK cheese sandwiches are incredibly tasty.
Goes especially well with cold cherry tomatoes on the side.

And.. Speaking of food... I just read an article that said there's a Houston restaurant that has banned EasterBunny or refusing to serve him should he ever go in their establishment. The article didn't say which restaurant for whatever reason and I'm curious if anybody knows what's restaurant it is.?.

And.. Speaking of food... I just read an article that said there's a Houston restaurant that has banned EasterBunny or refusing to serve him should he ever go in their establishment. The article didn't say which restaurant for whatever reason and I'm curious if anybody knows what's restaurant it is.?.
Chuy's?

I thought since the 60'a restaurants couldn't ban people.

I thought since the 60'a restaurants couldn't ban people.

"The person could be a suspected shoplifter or a troublemaker, or he can be banned for any reason, as long as it is not based on bias against a federally protected class of people."
Source

I doubt Jack falls into any of the "federally protected class of people", all things considered.

That said, this is obviously just a publicity stunt. I doubt Jack cares or has even heard of the place. But, free press for the restaurant, so he's got that in these troubled times.

"The person could be a suspected shoplifter or a troublemaker, or he can be banned for any reason, as long as it is not based on bias against a federally protected class of people."
Source

I doubt Jack falls into any of the "federally protected class of people", all things considered.

That said, this is obviously just a publicity stunt. I doubt Jack cares or has even heard of the place. But, free press for the restaurant, so he's got that in these troubled times.

Oh,, another case of double standards.

I get it.

Back