Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 6: Texans vs Saints

I'm with TK on this one, I'm not sure we're a true ZBS running team. Maybe it's just some of the concepts with the plays but not fully entrenched in the blocking scheme.

Zone blocking takes time for the linemen to learn to work together as a team. Can't do that with a carousel of 2nd and 3rd stringers and rookies and FA's who have limited reps together. We may see more semblance of ZBS after the bye.

DP is not good in this offense. Period. Slowik needs to stop forcing a round peg into a square hole. Anyone and everyone can see it except Slowik. If I’m coaching, I am benching DP the rest of this game and pairing up Boone and Devon.

DP is not good in this offense. Period. Slowik needs to stop forcing a round peg into a square hole. Anyone and everyone can see it except Slowik. If I’m coaching, I am benching DP the rest of this game and pairing up Boone and Devon.
Yeah, its pretty clear when Singletary is in the game and running vs Pierce. The oline and oc chose singletary based on how their scheme functions. Pierce was just here.

Back