Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 6 Post Game Thread: I told you so

I don't know if any team has been as dysfunctional as the Texans in recent years. Hell our record over the last 3 seasons is 11-38-1 which is the worst in the league. The way Ryans has this team playing he not only deserves COY but Houston should give him a damn parade.
I agree he's been outstanding.

Again though, the Detroit Lions have basically never been known for being well run, winning, or anything good really.

Mostly they're known for having HoFers that hate playing and losing there so much that they retire early.

I agree he's been outstanding.

Again though, the Detroit Lions have basically never been known for being well run, winning, or anything good really.

Mostly they're known for having HoFers that hate playing and losing there so much that they retire early.
Lions barely missed the playoffs last year and had a winning record, winning 8 of their last 10

I don't know if any team has been as dysfunctional as the Texans in recent years. Hell our record over the last 3 seasons is 11-38-1 which is the worst in the league. The way Ryans has this team playing he not only deserves COY but Houston should give him a damn parade.
I know what it means but it is difficult for me to think of coy and Demeco Ryans in the same sentence.

Last edited:
Glad to see the TEs getting involved
Confused as to why Metchie wasn’t more involved.
run game showed signs of life
Cashman is a bright spot. With a cast on his wrist!
Glad Meco dialed up some blitzes
Stroud….👍🏼

Get rested up and healed. Beat the Panthers to go 4-3. Hate that the defense was soft in that loss to ATL.

And to keep in tune with lots of posts on this thread….
“If ifs and buts were candy and nuts everyday would be Christmas!”
It’s the NFL, winning is hard 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yep but so is drafting a record setting franchise QB yet Hanna did so.
Hannah canna!

For those that are criticizing DP and his attempts and yards vs DS and Boone and calling for him to get benched....I have a serious ? for yall.

What is the breakdown of run attempts for each back to the Left, Up the middle, and to the Right??

Watching the game I recall most if not all of DS's and Boones runs were behind Tunsil and Howard and for some reason Slowik likes to run DP behind Fant or some failing block of TE over the right side or straight up the middle when the box is stacked.

Really want to know if its just me or if my eyes and memory are failing me....b/c if thats the case then the comparison is apples to oranges and the hate is just that...hater trying to hate.
Why do you go directly to the extreme calling people haters if they disagree with you?

Reactions: JB
The Texans won the turnover battle, the penalty battle and, most importantly, the scoreboard battle. I'll take more points than the other team over more yards than the other team every single week.

This seems to be something the PFF nerds cant seem to understand. There are numbers and there are numbers like the ones you posted that are the numbers that really matter.

Also I look at football in 3 phases, offense/defense/ST's. PFF doesn't give ST's their due justice. The numbers you posted and the ST's are a big reason why the Texans won that game.

Why do you go directly to the extreme calling people haters if they disagree with you?
First of all I didnt call anyone a hater. I said haters are gonna hate. Apparently the shoe fit you since ur panties are in a wad.

I clearly asked for a breakdown and NO ONE has yet to provide one. Just more assertions, assumptions, and jumping to their own conclusions but not providing context or facts.

I have even admitted that he’s missed a couple of running lanes, but I also see that for several games hes been hit behind the LOS and the blocking has been so bad on the right side that CJ is practically handing the ball of to the defense. As soon as the hand off or pitch occurs hes being met my the defense in the backfield.

First of all I didnt call anyone a hater. I said haters are gonna hate. Apparently the shoe fit you since ur panties are in a wad.

I clearly asked for a breakdown and NO ONE has yet to provide one. Just more assertions, assumptions, and jumping to their own conclusions but not providing context or facts.

I have even admitted that he’s missed a couple of running lanes, but I also see that for several games hes been hit behind the LOS and the blocking has been so bad on the right side that CJ is practically handing the ball of to the defense. As soon as the hand off or pitch occurs hes being met my the defense in the backfield.
Why not do the breakdown yourself and see what's what?

well, nitwit (since you are going to insult and mods disregarding) your haters comment would be even sillier if you thought there was no one on MB it applied to. Perhaps no one has yet responded because they thought you were not worth replying to. Most of us are here to discuss not trash others; that seemingly doesn't apply to you.

On a personal note as for some reason you are focused on my attire: I have not worn any underwear since 1979 when my son's mother and I were trying to conceive and I was told underwear might be a hindrance. He was born early 1980.

You might want to check your tampon as you clearly have some Midol issues. I am ending this exchange as mods should definitely delete.

For those that are criticizing DP and his attempts and yards vs DS and Boone and calling for him to get benched....I have a serious ? for yall.

What is the breakdown of run attempts for each back to the Left, Up the middle, and to the Right??

Watching the game I recall most if not all of DS's and Boones runs were behind Tunsil and Howard and for some reason Slowik likes to run DP behind Fant or some failing block of TE over the right side or straight up the middle when the box is stacked.

Really want to know if its just me or if my eyes and memory are failing me....b/c if thats the case then the comparison is apples to oranges and the hate is just that...hater trying to hate.
1697558397121.png

1697558427988.png
1697558461387.png

PFF actually does have breakdowns for this here's the Saints game.

well, nitwit (since you are going to insult and mods disregarding) your haters comment would be even sillier if you thought there was no one on MB it applied to. Perhaps no one has yet responded because they thought you were not worth replying to. Most of us are here to discuss not trash others; that seemingly doesn't apply to you.

On a personal note as for some reason you are focused on my attire: I have not worn any underwear since 1979 when my son's mother and I were trying to conceive and I was told underwear might be a hindrance. He was born early 1980.

You might want to check your tampon as you clearly have some Midol issues. I am ending this exchange as mods should definitely delete.

whoa whoa

Your commando preference for the little badboy is not a vision I want in my head!

You know I think I can help. Underwear truly might be a hindrance. That is why you should remove it before you try to conceive 🤷‍♂️

Except for ML and MR, seems to pretty much not lean either way.

If this is from PFF then I'll have to look under more rocks to find where.
You go to premium stats and sort by game then go to rushing direction. You can also sort by player to find that players rushing chart for the year or sort by team and find that teams rushing chart for the year.

Also if you haven't played around in the premium stats section definitely do, there's a lot of cool stats and charts to look at there.

You go to premium stats and sort by game then go to rushing direction. You can also sort by player to find that players rushing chart for the year or sort by team and find that teams rushing chart for the year.

Also if you haven't played around in the premium stats section definitely do, there's a lot of cool stats and charts to look at there.
Found them. Thanks.

He doesn't deserve coach of the year this year for turning around his team last year
He's turned them around last year

And THEN turned them into one of the most dominant teams in the entire league THIS year. When people doubted them and thought they may have caught some luck and were a flash in the pan.

Coach of the year isn't just for "make bad team good".

Last edited:
He's turned them around last year

And THEN turned them into one of the most dominant teams in the entire league THIS year. When people doubted them and thought they may have caught some luck and were a flash in the plan.

Coach of the year isn't just for "make bad team good".
You're certainly entitled to your opinion. I don't agree he's the frontrunner for the award

Back