Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 5 Texans vs Jaguars

I was wondering, did both QBs have helium in the balls? They threw a lot of high passes. Of course when they put it on a receiver, if was very iffy if they would catch it.
We donā€™t know why they do what They do.

Iā€™ve never had a problem with my QB throwing away when the play is not there.

Not saying that was the case with all these sailed passes.

Just saying, live to play another play

Ok observation. Been going to Cards games the last few years. I thought we were the only team with the cool 3rrrrrrrrd dowwn PA but itā€™s the same damn thing at every NFL stadium. I never noticed it and now I feel deceived. :smiliepalm: lol

edit: my wife says as usual Iā€™m not paying attention, she noticed a long time ago, geesh lady

2 #1 overall draft picks screwed up for the jags today. Lawrence doesnā€™t look like a generational qb to me. We also won by only throwing for 140 yards lol.

Stingley and Pierce played great.
I don't watch many games live, but when I turned on the Texans game, Lawrence was making that piss poor int. That play made zero sense. I don't care how young you are or what anyone says. Hell, he could've run for the 1st down. After that throw, I started doing something else and assummed the Texans would win. I waiting on the condensed version even though it looked like a bad game.

Happy to see Pierce get a bell-cow workload. Expecting the ā€œself scoutā€ over the bye to say feed the rookie.

Good game for Nico. Hope he can be a consistent option moving forward. Cooks is due a 100 yard game. These sub 30 yard games arenā€™t gonna cut it for the #1 WR.

Need to figure out the pass rush. Hopefully Greenard is healthy with the bye. Hoping Harris is ready to play coming out of the bye as well. And Tavierre Thomas!

Man this has to be the best Special Teams unit the Texans have ever had! The only thing missing is a return TD and we know Smith/King are capable of that.

I don't watch many games live, but when I turned on the Texans game, Lawrence was making that piss poor int. That play made zero sense. I don't care how young you are or what anyone says. Hell, he could've run for the 1st down. After that throw, I started doing something else and assummed the Texans would win. I waiting on the condensed version even though it looked like a bad game.
Watching the Texans is bad enough. So, I haven't watched any Jags game this year. When Lawrence won AFC offensive player of the week and at one point, he threw 6 TDs and only 1 INT, I thought Pederson had him on the right track. I know it's only one game, but after the high passes and that horrible INT, this guy is not playing like the first pick in the draft.

Happy to see Pierce get a bell-cow workload. Expecting the ā€œself scoutā€ over the bye to say feed the rookie.

Good game for Nico. Hope he can be a consistent option moving forward. Cooks is due a 100 yard game. These sub 30 yard games arenā€™t gonna cut it for the #1 WR.

Need to figure out the pass rush. Hopefully Greenard is healthy with the bye. Hoping Harris is ready to play coming out of the bye as well. And Tavierre Thomas!

Man this has to be the best Special Teams unit the Texans have ever had! The only thing missing is a return TD and we know Smith/King are capable of that.
Cooks has had way too many drops.

Don't see that as a bad thing.

Whats the point of finding "your guy" if you're just gonna break him?
Right. I like that way. And think itā€™s necessary. This year is about finding out what they have and what they need. Stingley, Pitre, Pierce, solid solid picks. Especially if Green works out too.

Back