Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 5: Texans vs Falcons

The key for the Texans offense today vs the Falcons is to know where Jessie Bates is. Bates is tied for the league lead in INTs, tied for the league lead in FFs, and leads the Falcons in tackles and passes defended. Dude is more frightening than the motel he's named for.

Weird seeing the Bills struggle against the Jaguars. I sure do hope the Texans are healthy when we face the Jags again cause they’re kinda looking competent right now.
It seems the Bills are suffering from the trip to London more than the Jags being competent. The Jags offense hasn’t been anything special today. They can’t even score field goals.

Sooner or later the Texans will have a bad game. It's inevitable. The question is how will the players & coaches handle it. Going by how well the Texans have adjusted to all their injuries I personally think Ryans is a good enough coach to keep the team looking forward not backwards. It will be interesting to see how well adversity will be handled.

We all know how the fans will react. "Oh no the sky is falling"
They had a bad game against Indy. And you’re right T that time everyone thought the sky was falling. So far they have rebounded pretty well from that. If they do lay an egg today, I would expect them to take it in stride and play better next week.

Back