Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 5 - Patriots Bowl

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
40-0 losses tend to keep everyone but the biggest gluttons for punishment off the gameday preview threads the next week :(
I'm having childhood friends over to watch the game with me tomorrow.

So during the game I wont be on here and I think there are many more members like me out there.

Number19

Hall of Fame
The parent company of Channel 11 is having a contract spat with Dish and have removed their broadcast programming. I won't catch the game until Monday or Tuesday on the NFL network.. Will listen to the radio broadcast.

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
You know how they say "you can't hate a bad team" or the dumb ass "they don't boo losers" or whatever trite garbage thing they say?

No. **** that terrorist organization. Whoop their asses. Slaughter their four missing OL-less line. No mercy.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
They know that. Caserio should have also known that before the season started based off Tyrods injury history. Heck I was telling y’all he would last but a few games, not just game and half.

The F’n point is how ill prepared this organization is and inability to adjust to new paradigm. This team will never go anywhere, not because of Mills but coaching ability (game has passed them by) lower tier talent (virtually all 1st rd picks gone) and front office of Easterby and Caserio.
If winning was Caserio's goal for this season you would be correct.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
You know how they say "you can't hate a bad team" or the dumb ass "they don't boo losers" or whatever trite garbage thing they say?

No. **** that terrorist organization. Whoop their asses. Slaughter their four missing OL-less line. No mercy.
Hating on greatness

banned1976

sleeper mode
Makes me wonder where the Texans trick plays are. Culley has bound to have seen some successful gadget plays in his 27 years in the league. Might be the best time to break one out. Teach the teacher.
I wonder just how much control Culley has in even those types of game details. Both Easterby and Caserio enjoy inserting themselves into practices. Are they also in on team and position group meetings?

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Texans Inactives:
Brevin Jordan
Charles Omenihu
Danny Amendola
Scottie Phillips
Rex Burkhead
Jimmy Moreland

So they cut Miller because they don't have room for that many slot receivers with Amendola coming back, then don't dress Amendola?

And man, had some hopes for Omenihu, now he's a healthy scratch?

76Texan

Hall of Fame
With the O/U set around 39, I'm afraid this might be a doozer.
What 's the lowest scoring game in the past decade?

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Jordan Jenkins. 46 snaps. 2 assisted tackles. Zero QB hits.

Looks like $6 million of trash to me.
Most of the trash will be cleaned up this offseason when talent will be added through the draft. Jenkins is on a 2 yr deal. So unless he picks it up he will be gone and cap space will be created. Not that they will need the cap space until 2023at the earliest. If they want to to cut him this offseason it really wont be a big deal. Glad to see you're keeping a close eye on the McNair's money.