Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 3 Post Game: Let out the EXCITEMENT!

Not sure what good this data is for. Don’t see how it can improve on what is known from the combine and in any event it’s not going to change the player.
According to their propaganda you can use it to see receiver & running back tendencies. I suspect it is just one more shiny toy to wow the audience.

I hope the Texans are planning on the Steelers coming out aggressive just to slow them down.

Like bull fighting, either we "Ole" them early on and slow their aggression or its going to be a long day.

Either outcome as long as we come out healthy its not a bad day IMO

Who knows?
That’s why they play the game. But like our chances. One game @ a time, not too high or low, just let it flow!
Who Knows how CJ & company will do this coming Sunday ? Previously I would have given the Texans little chance vs Pittsburg before their impressive win in FLA, but now I hear that the Texans OLine is still injured and screwed up and maybe now even in worse shape with Tunsil still out ?

The Steelers are a better team than the Texans. The question is, can DeMeco and CJ overcome that?
We've been saying for years the most important person on a team is the QB. The other team has a QB too, & if his name ain't Brady or Mahomes, Demeco & his defense needs to get after him.

We've been saying for years the most important person on a team is the QB. The other team has a QB too, & if his name ain't Brady or Mahomes, Demeco & his defense needs to get after him.
And this is the reason why we drafted a quarterback with our number two pick. Most important person on a team.

There is no "I" in team... no "U" either.

As a matter of fact... there are only 4 letters from the 26 letters to choose from so why people focus on the "I" part is kind of odd.

There is no "I" in team... no "U" either.

As a matter of fact... there are only 4 letters from the 26 letters to choose from so why people focus on the "I" part is kind of odd.
???. Maybe I’m missing something in your meaning. I’m sure however you get the “I” part?

???. Maybe I’m missing something in your meaning. I’m sure however you get the “I” part?
Just that there is no "most important person on a team".

All are living people and are needed to fill a role so the team can succeed.

stuart-smalley.gif

I understand the "I" but I truly don't understand why "goose" is "geese" but "moose" isnt "meese" and yet no one seems to question it.... just go along with it cause "they said so".... one day... there will be a resistance....

Back