Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 2: Texans vs Titans Gameday Thread

I'm so sickened by this defense. Frank Bush has got to go. I knew I was going to hate it when I heard him say before the season that the schemes would be the same, just with a "different attitude". We suck.

What the heck is wrong with these guys and the false start BS---I want to see people getting chewed out yesterday. Texans already starting off weak and pathetic. This is disgusting and if they don't get their act together yesterday, they will be slaughtered today, absolutely slaughtered. My grandma and her great grand kids can move the ball better than M. Schaub and the Texans.:gun:

Now THEY score on 3rd and 19. Are you kidding me? 3rd and 19?:gun:

LOL. I'm not Frank Bush, but the Jets and NOW the Titans, have figured
that DRAWS AND SCREENS on 3rd and long will DESTROY our aggressive
defense. I like that we are aggressive, but we keep getting beat on the SAME
FREAKING PLAY on 3rd and Long. Mark it down. Texans defense gets
in a third and long, look for a DRAW OR SCREEN.

It's the same thing Jacksonville did to us on FOURTH DOWNS last year.

Texans run a draw on 3rd & long - get stuffed.

Titans run a draw in 3rd & 18? - TD

Jesus, just when the Defense was starting to look decent,,,

I was counting this game as a loss in my preseason picks, but it looks like the Jets all over again. What happened to our offense?

Here it is.

Our weekly kick in the groin.

Every defense knows it can bully us around. And Kubiak stands there with is arms crossed like he's watching golf.

Nobody cares on this team.

Guys, you might want to check out the GameTracker on Yahoo Sports or go to NFL.com and see there game tracker, both of the sites have some good stuff if you can't watch the game.

:fans:

Hey, this NFLN Red Zone thing is pretty cool.
It's kinda like having Sunday Ticket.

(call me a wimp but I refuse to frustrate myself)

Back