Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 2: Texans vs Titans Gameday Thread

are you ready 2 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think positive even tho its hard as hell

who knows Texans may win we just gotta score early and often ....easyer said then done haha

Well, somehow, my inner homer has gotten to me and I am going to watch the game. My daughter will be watching with me as she likes to do. If this gets ugly, we'll be off to the park or pool and not wasting time on another losing effort. We like to watch the games together, but, an effort like last week does not warrant wasting the beautiful day here in Austin. (took her to SeaWorld yesterday, so able to spend some time on the game today.)

Either way, since I've got my kid today, I will be off of the board most of the day.

I'm looking for the D to at least play like they did in the 1st half of last week and give our O a chance. When that happens, I'm looking for the line to play better than last week (myers cannot get ragdolled again!!!), slaton to hit some holes and to get AJ involved early and often. If those things happen, we at least have a chance IMO!

:fans::goodluck:

I have my daughter with me in front of the TV today as well...hoping she will bring some luck.

Titans D-Line ain't all that heavy. It's a matter of toughness.

It's not just toughness......I've talked to Denver fans, their teams historically faced the same problems when they can't get the running game going.

The scheme is outdated, we need to get bigger and stronger up front.

What the heck is wrong with these guys and the false start BS---I want to see people getting chewed out yesterday. Texans already starting off weak and pathetic. This is disgusting and if they don't get their act together yesterday, they will be slaughtered today, absolutely slaughtered. My grandma and her great grand kids can move the ball better than M. Schaub and the Texans.:gun:

Back