Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 15: Texans vs Rams Gameday Thread

227 yards in the first half gets you six points? Oh well, they probably wanted to give the fans their money's worth.

I think we have the worst 2 minute offense in the league. It takes forever to get the team to the line of scrimmage, they snap the ball 4 seconds after everyone lines up, and we throw 5 yard passes into the middle of the field 3 out of every 4 plays.

Too bad a football field is 100 yards long. The Texans offense is well suited to a 80 yard field.

This has got to be one of the worst 30-minutes of football I've ever seen. The entire HT team should be embarassed and they better pull their heads out of their asses and show us that they actually know how to play football.

Right now #8 and #80 are the only players whos actually playing...

The officiating here is a little suspicious, but the Texans have been undermining their own efforts so effectively that it doesn't matter. Kubiak needs to rip into these guys like a three-year old's Christmas presents.

Merry Krismiss.

In Kris Brown's defense. Hitting the upright from 51 yards away should count for 10 points.

Hitting an 8 inch wide post from that distance is much more difficult than kicking the ball through all that empty space between the posts.

Too bad a football field is 100 yards long. The Texans offense is well suited to a 80 yard field.

Just like last year. Everyone was so enamored with our 3rd rated offense. Like I said then, total yards dont mean crap if you cant score TD's in the red zone.

Yea, I'm pissed. Why the heck can't we beat the Rams like we did the Seahawks last week? Inconsistency. That's why and that falls on the coach. We better come back in the 2nd half and demolish the Rams.

Andre Johnson needs to be feed the ball like the Seattle game! Dude is not happy with effort.

I have Kubiak's answer to that, "well I saw something and well, yeah maybe we should've fed Andre the ball more"...."and that on me guys" a Kubianswer if you will. LOL

Even the announcers calling the game don't know where they are "We will be back to Houston after the break".

I'm going to switch from the recliner to the sofa in the 2nd half and see if that helps.

This season will not end for Brown or Kubiak fast enough........

once again Kubiak should have caught a TD, Kicked a FG and not fumbled in the Redzone horrible coach, bad coach, bad coach!

I can see clearly now.............

Whose job is it to have these players ready to play? Did they suddenly change into different people from last week to this week? They're inconsistent and the man who is charged with bringing them together and coaching them to be consistent is none other than Gary "it's on me" Kubiak.

You're right though, "horrible coach, bad coach, bad coach!"

Decent coordinator but he's a lousy head coach. He seems to have no grasp of the job requirements. Can't manage a game, can't manage the clock, can't get the team ready to play, can't keep them playing when they do come out focused.

Well sportsfans...thought it couldn't get any worse? We're losing to the worst team in football, at home (where they play their worst), with a rookie QB.

Yes, Walter dropped a sure TD, and Foster had a lousy fumble. We also had multiple stupid penalties on Defense and an inability to move te chains when we had to. We have the slowest moving team in the history of the NFL when it comes to getting to the LoS in a 2-minute drill.

Keep telling me how great our coaching is and that we need "just one more year" and I'm going to puke on you.

Whose job is it to have these players ready to play? Did they suddenly change into different people from last week to this week? They're inconsistent and the man who is charged with bringing them together and coaching them to be consistent is none other than Gary "it's on me" Kubiak.

You're right though, "horrible coach, bad coach, bad coach!"

Decent coordinator but he's a lousy head coach. He seems to have no grasp of the job requirements. Can't manage a game, can't manage the clock, can't get the team ready to play, can't keep them playing when they do come out focused.

But Kubes is a great kid though.

Isn't West Texas A&M a division II team. So we're getting beaten by an undrafted division II QB that was coached by Ryan Leaf? Nice.

edit: Damn I think he was drafted. Not sure though. Rd 6 I guess.

C'mon guys positive thinking for the second half. AJ will get the ball more and Cush and Pollard will take up Duntas slack.Lets go Texans!

This is beyond embarrassing.

Someone asked me last night if I was going to renew my Texans tickets. I told them I wasn't sure. This team is helping me decide.

This is ridiculus.

Seriously. It's 3rd and 8 and we don't have enough DBs on the field? Most teams don't run up the gut in that spot. Just a Kubiak team. Stupid.

Go Gary!!

As far away from Houston as you can get.

Back