Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 15: Texans vs Rams Gameday Thread

Kimmy

RealGirls LvFB!
I work retail and won't be able to watch the game today - counting on you guys to keep me posted on the game --

Go Texans!

I wont be watching this one. Probably a good thing for the Texans, they have not won a game that I have watched.

I get sick thinking about how the Texans have blown a season where the playoffs were handed to them on a silver platter. Win just 2 of the 6 games they choked on, and they would be in control of their destiny.

And after the Texans dismantle the league's worst team today, we will hear how the Texans are "close". That's a lie. They can't beat decent-to-good teams. Had the the Texans just gone 3-4 versus .500 or better teams, they would be in the driver's seat for the wildcard. Just 3-4. A team that's close would go 3-4. That's why changes across the board have to be made. To the coaching staff and the roster, with specific attention to both lines.

Oh well, let's enjoy this blowout. Go Texans.

Reactions: J_R
This will be the first game I have ever missed. I will have watched every single Texans game since their inception until now.

I get sick thinking about how the Texans have blown a season where the playoffs were handed to them on a silver platter. Win just 2 of the 6 games they choked on, and they would be in control of their destiny.

And after the Texans dismantle the league's worst team today, we will hear how the Texans are "close". That's a lie. They can't beat decent-to-good teams. Had the the Texans just gone 3-4 versus .500 or better teams, they would be in the driver's seat for the wildcard. Just 3-4. A team that's close would go 3-4. That's why changes across the board have to be made. To the coaching staff and the roster, with specific attention to both lines.

If they could have just gone 3-3 in our division we would be in control of our destiny...tsk tsk :headhurts:

If they could have just gone 3-3 in our division we would be in control of our destiny...tsk tsk :headhurts:

Texans, Gamblers, Oilers, Owls, Cougers, whatever. It's all the same. Never a day in the sun to enjoy. But, whatever, I don't care. There are only three more live games left and I'm going to enjoy watching them. Because after the New England game it's gonna be a long haul and a lot of arguments and bashing of poster heads until the next season starts.

GO TEXANS!!!!! :fans:

Lol. Quite the optimistic! Go Texans!

WTF...why is Chris Brown running the ball? RUN FOSTER! (he's my ffb playoff start today after I lost Kevin Smith)

Looks like we are going to run a lot today. I'd rather see more passing. I just don't trust the Texans playing bad teams. I want a big lead.

Oh Snap! I'll take a RB that can hold on to the football for $1000 please Alex.

The sad thing is we will see a lot more Chris Brown now.

Back