Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 15: Texans vs Rams Gameday Thread

This game should not be this close, it just shouldn't. The Texans are not playing with any fire at all today.

Kubiak's halftime speech .. short and sweet

"The ball is my friend"
"The ball is my friend"

come on everybody repeat
"The ball is my friend"
"The ball is my friend"

Dreesen sucks ass! I can't believe some people thought we could just plug him in and adequately replace OD.

I was thinking this game would be last year's Cincy game where we'd blow them out and dance around the field like a bunch of idiots. Instead we're getting handled by the worst team in the NFL. LOL, get out of here Kubes.

This team has NO fire, when were giving up big runs on special teams you know there's something dysfunctional going on

So to the fire Kubiak club how are we going too spin the dismal first half into a coaching lapse with a dropped touchdown and a fumble inside the 20.

Should of had the guys motivated and ready to play I bet...........just my guess

So to the fire Kubiak club how are we going too spin the dismal first half into a coaching lapse with a dropped touchdown and a fumble inside the 20.

Should of had the guys motivated and ready to play I bet...........just my guess

You don't think he should have them motivated?

so to the fire kubiak club how are we going too spin the dismal first half into a coaching lapse with a dropped touchdown and a fumble inside the 20.

Should of had the guys motivated and ready to play i bet...........just my guess

sad!!!!

This team came out flatter than a pancake, and that's goes to preparation. This team constantly plays down to its "worse" opponents, and that attitude comes straight from the top.

If i was Kubiak I would cut Chris Bown, Steve Slaton, Ryan Moats, and Arian Foster and OD for getting hurt before they fired my A$$!

Actually its on Kubiak for not throwing the ball to Johnson. Did you see Andre on the sideline after that play? He didnt look to happy.

That is just BS. Matt picked the open guy, hit him and he dropped it. No coach involved no matter what you might think.

This team came out flatter than a pancake, and that's goes to preparation. This team constantly plays down to its "worse" opponents, and that attitude comes straight from the top.

ding ding ding ding

Moving up and down the field on the first series before the fumble was not preparation?

Back